34

You got off work and this time you didn't bring your car and took the bus to go to Yoongi's work. It's been a few months now that you two have been together and he's inseparable from you but certainly you going to meet him will make his day. Well he called you during lunch telling you to meet him after work if it's possible.

You walk heading there and walk in. His coworkers see you and greet you "Hi Y/n he's in his office." You smile "Thank you" you knock and hear a faint come in. You open the door and walk in "How may I help..." he looks up from his papers and sees you. "Y/n!" He drops his papers and runs to you hugging you.

He showers you with kisses making you laugh. "How are you baby? You're very busy" you ask and he lets you down "I'm okay I guess but yeah it's been pretty busy around here." He sits down and sits you on his lap. He hugs you resting his chin on your shoulder "I just want to go home."

"Want me to help you?" He immediately says no "No you rest okay I'll be done in a little bit okay." You kiss his cheek and sit on the couch waiting for him. You look over to him and he looked so attractive. You loved his black hair you can't believe you cried over him having black hair back then.

After a while you hear a knock and Yoongi says come in making you sit up. Nara comes in and sees you and all you do is smile. "I bought coffee for everyone. Here's one for you too Y/n" she hands one to Yoongi then you "Oh thank you!" She leaves and Yoongi claps "Alright I'm done come on my love."

You both leave and meet up with your brother to eat. Namjoon sees Yoongi and you and he waves so Yoongi goes and hugs him. After all Namjoon was Yoongi's best friend. They caught up and after eating you all go to an ice cream shop. They were talking while you excuse yourself to use the bathroom.

"Namjoon are your parents in town?" Yoongi asked and Namjoon said no "They aren't why do you need to talk to them?" Yoongi shows him a picture. "I want to marry Y/n so I've been looking at this ring but I need your parent's approval and yours."

"Yoongi you know you don't need our approval it's Y/n's. But if you're looking for it then yeah I approve of you two. Good luck okay." Yoongi felt relieved "Thank you so how is it being a dad?" Namjoon's eyes widened "Omg don't tell me Y/n is pregnant?"

"What no! I was just asking you got married earlier." Namjoon did get married during university and had his daughter within that same year. Your parents were mad at first but since he graduated they let it be. "It's great if you like kids although they can be sometimes annoying but you got experience Y/n is annoying."

You come back and they were both laughing. "Okay what did I miss?" Namjoon smiles feeling satisfied that you have found the one. "Just that you're annoying I don't know how Yoongi puts up with you." You glare at him "I say the same thing I don't know how my sister in law handles you." Yoongi laughs hearing you two bickering and you eventually split ways.

You get to Yoongi's place and it was pretty dark. His aesthetic was completely different from yours but liked it. You look out the window and see the scenery. The beautiful lit up buildings in the night it was relaxing. Yoongi back hugs you and you hold his hands. "What did you talk about with Namjoon?" He kisses your cheek "About Jimin how he had his first kid." He shows you a picture of them three "Yeah their daughter is so cute."

You both sit on the couch watching tv he was snuggling with you. "Yoongi do you want kids?" He shrugs "I don't know that's up to you." You smile pinching his cheek. He brings you closer to him kissing you. "I missed you so much Y/n." He whispers and you look at him "I missed you too." You both walk into his room and you both start undressing each other walking towards the bed sharing passionate kisses. You lay on the bed with him on top both of you bare and warm skin touching each other. You both kissed while your necklaces were getting tangled.

He breaks the kiss and starts placing wet kisses going to your nipples. He bit on the right one while cupping the other one making you moan. "Fuck Yoongi." You grip onto his hair as he kissed every part of you not leaving anything unkissed. This man certainly loved you because he wasn't going to fuck you tonight he was going to make love to you.

He kisses your stomach making you giggle and you gasp when you feel his mouth on your clit. He smiles and continues to eat you out making you arch your back. "Ugh Yoongi" he uses his hands to pinch your nipples as he inserts his tongue in you. "You look so pretty like this" you couldn't respond your eyes rolled back feeling close. "I'm close" you scream while gripping the sheets holding onto for dear life. He hums sending vibrations making you cum in his mouth. He licked every bit and goes up to kiss you.

You managed to switch positions laying him down while you go on top. You start kissing every inch of him. To which he found you cute. Before you can reach to his boner he lays you back down "I want to make you feel good okay" you nod and he hovers you.

He slides his boner in your entrance making you groan you couldn't wait "Yoongi please I need you now" he smirks "So needy aren't you?" You look at him annoyed making him loose his mind after all he likes it when you're mad. "Alright just tell me to stop if it hurts" you slowly feel his tip entering you making you gasp and him worried. It was feeling you haven't felt in so long. You missed him in you. "Are you crying? Y/n it's not even in all the way." Your eyes widened but you hold onto him preparing yourself.

"I'll be fine" he makes more hickeys on your neck making you moan as he started thrusting in and out of you. "You're doing great Y/n" you whine as he hit your spot. "Yes Yoongi" the room filled with skin slapping and moans from both of you. Thankfully in his place there was no one you would've felt so bad if your cat heard you.

You let yourself go with pleasure moaning loudly screaming his name. He feels you clench around him making him break the kiss and places his head on your neck. "Fuck Y/n" you cum and wrap your legs around his waist making him nervous. "Y/n..." you nod "Cum in me Yoongi." He moans your name as he came in you. You gasp feeling his warm cum fill you up at this point nothing was stopping you and the thought of him filling you up has been fulfilled. "I love you Yoongi."

He smiles kissing your forehead "I love you too." He pulls out and lays beside you and you hug him . He lets you catch your breath and he looks at you seeing your eyes closed and smiling knowing you're satisfied. That was enough for him. "Keep going Yoongi" you whisper catching him off guard "What? Y/n you'll pass out." You shake your head saying no. " I can handle it" you get on top of him surprising him.

He helps you and his cock slides right in your entrance stretching you out once again. You hold onto his chest and slowly move your hips riding him. You dig your nails on his chest and he throws his head back moaning your name. "That's it Y/n" you didn't want to miss that. Having him moaning in pleasure as you ride him. He lets you enjoy your moment to the fullest even being vocal. He cums once again after you but you keep on bouncing at a quicker pace making him kiss you. He smirks within the kiss as you start slowing down.

"You're getting tired aren't you?" You moan when he sits up grabbing your neck and slaps your ass bucking his hips upwards. Your tears roll down your face making him wipe them away with his free hand. "My beautiful girl" he lets go of your neck and holds onto you while you wrap your arms around his neck bringing your body close to him. His thrusts were deep and fast you felt yourself cumming again. "I'm close Yoongi" he stops kissing your neck "Go ahead and cum. Make a mess for me."

"Yoongi!" You both chase your highs and you hold onto the headboard since he wasn't done with you yet. The bed kept on creaking and shifting that it breaks but it doesn't stop Yoongi. After a while you close your eyes and in one last thrust Yoongi cums in you filling you up. You were too exhausted and flop yourself on him. He rubs your back and moves your hair off your face. "Y/n?" You didn't answer him making him pull you away and he pulls out laying you to the side. "Y/n!" You hum and he was relieved "We're not doing that anymore I thought you were gone."

You smile and hold his hand "I'm strong enough also we broke the bed." He nods "Well yeah come on we can't sleep in a broken bed. He puts on a towel around his lower waist and covers you with the blankets carrying you to the guest room where you both fell asleep.