35

Yoongi wakes up and he admires you peacefully sleeping. He strokes your hair not believing you two are together again. He's really happy to have you now the only thing he was worried about would be you rejecting getting married. He flinches when you open your eyes to look at him.

"Good morning! Are you okay?" He asks and gets closer to you and you turn around so he can spoon you. "Good morning! Yeah I'm fine a bit tired though." He kisses your shoulder "I'm sorry." He whispers and you close your eyes enjoying his kisses. "Don't be I'm sorry we broke your bed." He laughs and you giggle while his hands cup your breasts. "Don't be sorry it's fine I'll just buy a new one." You look at the time it was 7:00am. "Yoongi don't you have work?"

"Yes but don't wanna go. I'll stay here you can stay here with me." You sit up making him sit up as well. "You have to work or you'll get fired I'll stay here okay." He couldn't stop smiling "Really? But what about Honey?"

"He's with Namjoon my niece takes him sometimes. And I'll stay here I don't think I can walk thankfully I don't work today." He smirks and he carries you up "Let's shower okay I'll take care of you until I leave." He did just that by the time you both finished breakfast you were walking a bit but felt so sore still. You kiss him goodbye and he leaves. You sat on his couch exhausted. "You're dumb Y/n why would you push your limits? But I liked it" you were arguing with yourself. Then started remembering last night making you lay down while kicking your feet.

Yoongi drove to his work still feeling bad to leave you but you insisted. He walked in to be greeted by everyone and heads to his offcice sitting down. He immediately got to work looking through paperwork. He eventually went with a team to go see a crime scene everything was going well until Nara started to annoy him.

"Yoongi are you still with Y/n?" She asks him while he ignores her. He kept on walking while clearly everyone knows the answer. He literally has his neck exposed with hickeys from you and still has the necklace. "Nara let's focus on the case. What you are asking is not any of your concern." His phone rings and he sees your name and immediately smiles. "Hey guys I'll excuse myself I have to take this call." He walks somewhere to where he's alone.

"Yes, did you need something?" He hears your voice and could tell you're tired. "Yoongi is it okay if I clean I have nothing to do?" He hums and you patiently wait for his answer "Sure if you want can you move now or are you still sore?"

"It's a bit better okay bye see you later." He hangs up and comes back all smiling. "Hey Yoongi let's go eat." His coworker said and they all go to eat. While you on the other hand are cleaning his place. Cleaning for some reason brings you peace and comfort.

After work was over he immediately left and drove home. You put your phone aside hearing the door opening and closing which made you smile. Yoongi was back from work cleaning sure did make the time go by. He was in awe seeing his place sparkling clean and you get off the couch to greet him.

"How was your..." he cut you off by kissing you and giving you a big hug holding you in his embrace. You wrap your arms around his neck deepening the kiss. His tongue fighting for dominance which he won.

What Yoongi hadn't realized was that Nara followed him to his place. Nara has never been there before he's never brought anyone to his home. He was always like that the only person has been you. Not even Minho knows where he lives.

You were pressed against the wall with your legs wrapped around his waist and as he gave you sloppy kisses on your neck. All you were wearing was one of his buttoned shirt while you slowly start taking off his shirt making him stop.

To which you look at his body marked by you and he kisses you once again. You both hear a knock making you both stop and you both look at each other. "Did you invite someone?" You ask him and he shakes his head saying no. "No, nobody knows I live here not even my family. Who could it be? Hold on?"

Your eyes widened when he didn't bring you down he kept on carrying you all the way to the door you button the shirt up you're wearing so you don't expose anything. He opens it annoyed and looks at the person. You look at her then at him. Nara was shocked to see him shirtless and you in just his shirt. But then again what is so surprising.

Yoongi immediately closes the door and continues making out with you making Nara leave upon hearing you both. He clearly doesn't know why would she follow him what was she expecting. Your brain then gets flooded with thoughts and break the kiss. You get off him and glare at him.

"What is it?" You ignore him and walk away completely buttoning the shirt shut. "Y/n stop ignoring me you'll stop if you're smart" his change of voice scared you a bit but didn't give in. Yoongi couldn't believe it what had he done? "Ok Y/n! Please! Talk to me!" He followed you around and you liked when he'd beg. "What was she doing here? Have you brought her here before?"

"I swear I never brought her here. I told you nobody knows I live here only you do and well he now. Please believe me." He got on his knees and hugged your waist. "Okay I believe you" he felt so relieved and kissed your thigh making you feel bad. You stand him up but when he thought you'd both continue you walk away to the kitchen.

"Y/n?" He softly groans while he holds his face "Oh no she's still mad no." He says to himself and goes after you. "I'm sorry baby" he says while pulling you back towards him and he sits you on the counter so you can look at him. You give in and hug him "I'm just playing Yoongi I'm not mad I know it's not your fault now go and put your shirt on before you get sick. I made dinner" you kiss him.

__________________________________
This story is almost ending!
Thank you everyone for reading don't forget to vote!