Chap 14

HEY THIS CHAPTER WILL BE VERY SHORT BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO WRITE....

••••••••JASON'S POV•••••••••

She stood there not even bothering I was there. But maybe I scared her because coming at someone's home without there permission and sitting there like it was your own home was a bit 'rude'. She stood there for about 5 mins and then went to her room and screamed "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" I smirked and went upstairs to her room NOW IT'S TIME TO BE A BAD BOY. I opened her door and saw her sitting on her laptop I went close to her and sat besides her. She stood up and was heading towards her window but I caught we wrist "please" I said in a low tone.

"Jason leave my hand and head towards your house"she said ."I m sorry Laura....I m really sorry and I really do....lov-" she Didn't let me complete the sentence."save it Jason" she said. NOW TIME TO BE ME.

"Laura till I know you love me a lot" I said with a smirk. Pause .a long pause. "I m sorry Jason but ur mistaken" she said and copied my smirk."prove it that you don't love me" I said with a smirk. I looked into her eyes they were beautiful I went close to her our lips were so close that a step ahead and they would crash. She looked straight in to my eyes and came close to my ears and whispered.

"Game on