Chap 15

-----LAURA'S POV-----

Jason asked me if I love him and my answer was Hell yes!!! But my mouth couldn't open. And an unexpected thing came out of my mouth "sorry Jason but your mistaken" 'mistaken' no Jason you are right I could see his eyes in pain I wanted to hug him tight but my ego. Urggg Laura control your emotions he said a LIE TO YOU.

(I m really not in a mood to write what happened in chap 14)

----------15 minutes later------------

"Game on"

Wow did I just say that.

"Laura u know what you are talking about" Jason said coming closer to me. I stepped back, and he came closer until I was stuck between Jason and the door."i....k..kn..o..w..w" before I could say Jason pressed his lips against mine.his lips were soft and rough dedicating love. He parted back and smirked "then u better be"

He said and I dropped my jaw how could he."close your mouth u could catch flies"a new voice said. I turned back and saw lily standing there.

"Laura I need a explanation why was Jason here".

••••••••••••35 minutes later•••••••••••

I explained lily everything and she yelled at me for not kissing back.

After explaining and eating we decided to watch a movie, I picked twilight breaking dawn:1. And started the movie and we watched till the interview and left for room ,lily was half asleep and was doing zombie-walk as we went to bed I could see Jason playing x-box I smiled and saw a pic of us kissing in my dream as I slept...