Chapter 1

Lina's POV:

Lina: As I was going downstairs I looked over my brother Hardin and his friends.

L: "Hey guy's, what's up?"

H: "We were good until you came!" he told me while all of them were laughing.

L: "You must be adopted cause we are definitely not related"

H: "Thank god!"

L: "Stop laughing all of you idiots!"

Alex: "Or what shortie?" I love it when he calls me shortie even though I am 5'3, I am still short beside him cause he is 6'4

L: "Or else I'll kick your ass"

A: "Then I will kick yours" he said as he winked at me. The relationship between me and Alex was always complicated. When I turned 14 he started giving more attention and I started liking him. Although he is still a player and I don't think he likes me."Okay Mr. I can't hold my pants at their place"

H: "Yo Alex, how Sabrina tastes?"

A: "Like she looks: sexy"

L: " Eww you went with Sabrina?!"

A: "Yeah, are you jealous?"

L: "Yes I am" i said in a sarcastic tone. Then somebody knocked at the door. I opened it and my best friend, Mia, came inside.

M: "Hey girll"she said as she pulled my in a hug.

L: "Hey babes. Can you let me go I can't breathe."

M: "Sorryy" she told me as she started chatting with the boys.

H: "Oh Mia by the way, will you come at Alex's party tonight?"

L: "What party?"

M: "Yeah bro what party"

A: "I'm throwing a party tonight at my house cause it's my birthday"

M: "Happy birthdayy Alex Johnson"

A: "Thank you Mia Khalifa"he said as everyone started laughing

L: "Shut up Alex"I said as I raised my middle finger

A: "Make me shortie"

L: "If you say so" i said as i punched him at his tummy

A: "Oh no I am dying!" He said sarcastically. Suddenly Josh, my brother's other friend got up.

Jo: "Where that ass came from Lin?"

H: "Ew bro what the fuck?"

L: "Thanks I'm exercising at the gym"

A: "I can see it" he told me as he checked me from head to toes. I felt a light blush forming at my cheeks but I didn't give my self a chance to think about it a lot cause I would at some seconds like a tomato. But how can I not feel this way when he looks at me like that with his thick green eyes and his blonde hair. He is just like an angel. His parents are also so beautiful so I can understand where he got his beauty from. After a while everybody left and only me Alex and Hardin where still at my house.

H: "So what's u-"he stopped talking because someone called him"Ehat do you want Josh" he said as he left so he could have some privacy.

A: "Finally everybody left" he said in a flirty tone as he squeezed my inner thigh. I blushed like a tomato for syre and he smiled at me but not only with his mouth but with his eyes too.

L: "Noo get of me! Somebody help please!"

A: "Jesus relax princess."how I am still not kissing him.

L: "If you say so but get your hand of me or I'll bite your arm"

A: "Go ahead then"

L: "Okay you are not smart at all." I said as I bit his arm. He moaned with the world's most sexy way.

A: "Don't stop"he said as stopped.

H: "Hey guys I'm back"

A: "Yeah I have to go because I want to decorate the house before my guests start coming."

H: "Do you want any help dude?"

A: "No, but thanks for asking. Goodbye shortie I hope I'll see you there." What?! Oh my god I want to marry that guy. Then when my brother wasn't looking, Alex winked at me and he mouthed to me 'call me'.

I got upstairs to my room and I called him

A: "Hey shortie I want a favor"

L: "What do you want from my life again?"

A: "So a lot of my exes will be at my partis and I want them to be jealous."

L: "And why are you telling me this?"

A: "They were always so jealous of you cause they were thinking that cheated on them with you. I was cheating, not with you but they thought it was always you. So can you please be my date? "

L: "Your what?"

A: "My date. I will do anything you want if you actually agree."

L: "Fine I'll do it"

A: " Yayyy! Ermmm I mean yeah. Okay cool"

L: "Oh my god I can't believe that I have to be the girlfriend of an asshole."

A: "Heyy! When I'll see you you'll regret saying that"

L: "Okay asshole whatever you say" i said while laughing and I hung up. Now the most confusing part of the day.. I must find something good and sexy to wear because my 'boyfriend' will have a party.

______________________________________