CHAPTER ONE

A/N: this is my first fan fiction so tell me if you guys enjoy it or not so here we go....

Dan's p.o.v

"DAN!" My mother yells opening my bedroom door waking me up. "Wake up and get ready for school".

"Okay" I replied and she left my room shutting the door.

I got ready and walked down the stairs to leave for school

"Hey Dan do you want breakfast or something to eat?" My mom asked

"No Thank you I am fine" I said leaving the door and grabbing my backpack on the way out.

At school..

As it was my first day at a new school its a couple months in the school year but I had to leave because of getting bullied so badly for being gay.

I grabbed my folded schedule and looked at it I have history first hour room 507. I have no clue where that is.

With out even looking I walked into a guy knocking the books out of his hands.

"Oh I am so Sorry" I said picking up the books from the ground,and handing them back to him.

"Oh it's fine" the boy with black hair said.

"Yeah I am new here do you know where room 507 is?" I asked.

"Yeah I do that's the room I am going to right now so I will show you and by the way I am Phil" he said.

"Nice to meet you Phil and Dan" as I looked into his blue eyes

An/ I am Sorry it's short but it's the starter well let's see if you people want more.