CHAPTER FOUR

A/N HEY SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING IS JUST BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSSY AND DISTRACTED BUT HERE YOU GO ENJOY.

For the rest of the night we didn't do work that much because we where distracted by talking about random things I checked my phone and saw the time as it was 11:26.

I looked up at Phil and said "it's getting pretty late i should go."

"Okay well see to tomorrow" he said with a smile.

I got up from is bed and grabed my jacket and soon left Phil's room shutting the door behind me and walked out of his house having the cold air hit me.

-------

i couldn't go to sleep because i have been thinking about the kiss it felt like fireworks. Then i just thought of how adorable Phil is with his blue eyes and black hair.

--------

"Dan wake up its time for school" my mom said threw my door and i could here her walking away.

I soon got off of my bed and i got dressed puting on black shirt and skinny jeans and a black jacket with black convers. I quickly did my hair and went out side to leave for school.

When i got to school i looked for Phil in the hallways. I didn't see him. The bell rang to start passing period to go to class. I whent to History and saw Phil working on something. I whent up to him.

"Hey Phil" i said with a smile.

"Hey Dan" he replied.

I sat right next to him. The class bell rang.

"Okay everyone so get with your partners and start working" the teacher said.

I just turned to Phil and we didn't really do work we just talked. The hour passed by way to quickly.

A/n i am sorry its short