Return To The PrideLands

Kion

I sighed, limped back into the  PrideLands, and started trying to make my way home. I  blushed as  I  heard Ono shout Kion, "Are you OK?? I  blushed and said no go get my dad." I blushed as I  felt myself getting weaker since I was still losing blood. I sighed and collapsed unconscious.

Ono

I frowned and flew off in search of the king and smiled as I  spotted Queen Nala and said, "Your majesty kion's hurt by the border  to the outlands! I blushed as she looked up and said, "Go get simba and Rafiki. I'll get Kiara and then meet you back at Kion! I nodded and said  affirmative! I  swerved and flew off to  raffiki"s tree  where  I spotted  His Highness and  Rafiki. I  blushed and  landed and bowed and said, "Forgive me my ki ng for the interruption, but Kion has returned greatly injured from his mission and is unconscious at the  border. I  blushed as a  look of pure fear, and then rage  came over simba as he took off and said, "Lead the way."  I  nodded and flew ahead and spotted  the Queen and  Kiara and said  your  highness he's this way. I  smiled as we got back to where Kion was and  froze as I saw outsiders  headed this way and  said, "Your  Highness we have to hurry. Ziara must  have  heard about kion's condition  she's sent  scouts. Simba  growled and said, "How many?" Two lions and  one lioness. I froze as my blood turned cold when I looked over the ridge behind the scouts. I blushed and said  happana!!! They're all coming, waiting for the scout's signal. I froze as  Simba roared and smiled as  zazu flew in from nowhere. Simba  growled and said  Rally  the lioness and warn the heards Zira's on the move. I  smiled as  Zazu saluted and said  "yes  sire shall  I  get the rest of the lion guard as well?" I  blushed and said  I'll do that  it's  my duty to be the Keenest of sight. I  smiled as  Zazu nodded and flew off to Pride Rock.

Zazu

I smiled as I  landed  in  front of  the elder lioness  Sarabi and  bowed before saying  simba is calling all lioness  to battle. Zirira is moving in on the  PrideLands. I  smiled as  Sarabi  nodded  and roared and  smiled as every lioness was on their feet and running for their king in seconds. I smiled and flew off to fulfill my other duty and warned all the heards of the potential danger and smiled as  everyone headed to safety.