Janja's Taunting

Kion
I smiled as I was  cleared for duty and smiled as I ran to the Lion guard lair and  smiled as Ono said I see you're better except for the scars."" I nodded and said  What Janja ment to humiliate me has created pride What he intended to break  created anger. I smiled as Bunga said so would tugging your tail like he did  produce the same reaction? I frowned and said what did you say? He swallowed and said uh nothing. I looked at him and said, "What did you say bunga? He shifted and sighed and said, "Try not to be mad, but I said would tugging your tail like he did get the same  response. I growled and said how do you know what Janja did to me? Bunga gulped and shifted backing away nervously. I  growled and said Bunga you have ten Milaseconds to explain before you have my teeth sinking into your throat. I smiled as he blushed and said alright I was there!!!" I growled and glared daggers as everyone gasped. I sighed  and said I'm sorry  Bunga you've left me no choice. I sighed and tackled him and let  out  the summons roar used to alert the king of a trial. I  sighed as  dad came in  and explained everything and said, "What is  your judgment father. I sighed as he looked at Bunga and said  why didn't you assist if you were there? Bunga looked down and said because I lead him there sire. I looked at Bunga and growled as I realized he was the one I heard calling me. I  looked at my father as he  said as punishment for your  betrayal  Bunga  you are  banished from the  PrideLands  you may sat goodbye to Timon and pumba but must be out of the PrideLands by  sundown  failure to leave will result in your being seen as an enemy of the PrideLands and treated as such. I  looked at Bunga and said  father  please  consider letting him return for food he hasn't  committed a crime against the circle of life. Father nodded and said he may  hunt escorted by the guard, excluding you Kion  you are forbidden to see him unless I am there. I  nodded as Bunga said, "Thank you, Kion. I sighed and said it's not for you I got you permission to hunt but for my own peace of mind. I  sighed and  left as I  walked out of the lair.