the concert pt 2

As the band came to a stop of performing "Leb die Sekunde", my gaze met Bill's as he held a megaphone in his firm hand. "I'ma need a volunteer to come up a sing with me, who wants to come up?" He asked everybody as everybody screamed and raised their hands high to the sky.

Then, his eyes caught mine once again.

"I think I'll take this pretty lady right here," he said as he still kept the deep eye contact between us and reached out for my hand, and without hesitating, I stood up on stage with him.

I felt the weight of over thousands of girls cheering and some judgmental expressions all on me. Taking his hand in mine, I felt a rush of heat.

The nervousness of my sweat was dripping, I didn't know how to react or what to even say.

My pale skin reflected brightly on the lights, being by Bill Kaulitz, himself, made me nervous.

Really nervous. And, then, he started talking.

"You're going to hang out with me after this concerts over," I heard him whisper to me, unable to respond or comprehend what was going on. His bloody-toned eyes were onto mine.

This concert was definitely going somewhere, and I was curious on where, so I pushed forward.

————

After the concert, I was founded by my best friend again, we were chatting about Bill, and then all of a sudden I saw his appearance.

He was coming my direction.

"Hey, you!" He said, and that's when I heard his motherland accent, his attractive, light-toned, German accent. "I've been looking for you."

I looked his way as he walked over, Maleine was behind me as Bill approached, I saw Tom by his car. His eyes had changed to a different color once he was closer to me. "Let's talk, privately."

I nodded slowly. Maleine was shocked completely and I felt her watch me disappear with Bill.

"You were very cool out there, I must admit. And, you're really gorgeous," Bill said to me as I nodded slowly. I didn't know what much to say.

Especially to those words.

"What's your name by the way?" He asked.

"Emma. Emma..Brown." I got shivers from saying my own name, my full whole name.

He sighed as I felt him examine my whole body.

"Well, Emma, it seems as if you're nervous," he said. How could he tell that I was, was it obvious?

I shook my head, knowing I was lying. "No I'm not." I watched one of his brows raise at me and he chuckled. He stepped closer to me, pulling my body closer to his. He looked so good, I was silent the whole time, and I didn't know what to do.

Or, let alone, even say to this guy. He took a step back to check me out once more and I felt my face flushing. It was really, a dark shade of red.

"Come on, let me bring you to another private place so we can talk more, it's starting to get crowded," He whispered as he gripped me by my arm and I pulled off immediately.

"Wait, I can't," I said. He turned to look at me confused and I was trying to find the words to say. "I have to, uhm, go home." I sighed, relieved that the words I wanted came out perfectly.

He sighed as well. "That's alright, I'll come find you later, you know I will." He chuckled lightly as I looked down for a second, but once I looked up he was gone already. Is he that fast or did he just run? He was nowhere to be found until I heard a car zoom off and then I spotted him in the drivers seat. I saw Gustav and Georg talking with Tom, until Tom broke the conversation as he spotted me. I didn't know what he was saying to the boys, but what I did know he was coming my way.

"Emma, is it?" He asked, as he got closer to me. I looked at him, confused and shocked. How did he know who I was? That's weird, but I ignored it.

I nodded slowly. "Yeah, I just spoke to your brother." He looked at me with pure concern on his face, did something happen after Bill left?

He stepped closer to me as I looked around to spot Maleine with the crowd of girls, who all looked jealous of me and he leaned against my ear, feeling his breath heavily against my ear.

"I'm suggesting you to stay away from my brother," he whispered, his tone heavily threatening but I didn't fear it. What's that supposed to mean? Is Bill dangerous or something? I had thoughts circling around my head after Tom had said that, I sunk down into a blank space of my mind.

"For my concern and for your own good, please remember these words. Stay. Away. From. Him."

For the rest of the night and onto the drive home, I rode in the passenger seat so Maleine could drive, it had given me the space I needed to think about what Tom was talking about. What was he actually talking about? It made no sense whatsoever, but I couldn't get my mind off of Bill the whole time on the ride home, either.

From the moment I knew it, things were about to be heavily interesting around here, and I'm going to find out what Tom's words or his warning means. It can't be that difficult, right? No, it shouldn't be either, I hope on that thought.

This concert turned my whole life around, the night was confusing, but frightening. Was he warning me because of Bill's eye color change?

I mean, that did weird me out, but I'm still filled with curiosity on Tom's warning. I'm going to find out the truth from Bill, himself, whenever I see him or talk to him.

I know I will and hope I get the truth, too.