the concert.

It was around 5PM, sunset was about to go down, and me and Maleine were imagining how the crowd would be tonight as we both got ready.

"Emma, they possibly might be similar to all the ones in our photo album," Maleine said as she was working on her eyeliner and starting to blow dry her hair.

"But, what if it's different and more exciting than all their other previous concerts, what if Bill wear's something that'll shock the crowd?!"

She chuckled, "He always looks the same with that gothic hot guy look." I had to act like I had no idea what she was talking about, cause all of his looks always looked different and fascinating.

" I had to act like I had no idea what she was talking about, cause all of his looks always looked different and fascinating

I mainly loved the detail of his eyeliner and makeup, it always made him shine out more when the lights came down on him

"But, the nail designs are always different," I said as I elbowed her with a chuckle and she rolled her eyes.

As hours passed, we were finally ready and prepared to head out the door to the concert.

Once in the car, she drove off and started speeding like crazy so we arrived fast before traffic for the concert got bad. Passing by city lights and gas stations, I saw thousands of people holding up signs that say "WE ❤️ TOKIO HOTEL" and I saw a sign that says "MARRY ME, BILL KAULITZ!" I rolled my eyes at that sign.

When the car came to a stop in the parking lot, we got out the car and we both had to look over our outfits again. Maleine's outfit was really pretty. Her black converse shoes, her eyeliner, the middle part of her hair, her skull earrings, she was just like a Bill fan similar to me.

I wore the same choker Bill wore for one of the previous concerts we attended together and skeleton gloves, with a black and red dress that Maleine lended me for the concert outfit, and lifted up the sleeves of the dress, so my tattoo portrait of Bill was visible to everybody.

As the guards let us in, we found two open seats in the front row, and that's when I saw Bill, Tom, Gustav, and Georg all on stage. "Ok, now I see what you meant by more entertaining," Maleine whispered to me, because Bill had my whole attention. I was focused on him and after a few moments, he picked up the microphone, and everybody in the crowd went silent. I turned around as I saw the signs of "BILL, MARRY ME" or "I LOVE TOKIO HOTEL" were all hanging up over half of hundred peoples heads.

"Everybody ready to sing? You all should know this song," he said in the microphone and as soon as he said that, seconds later, I yelled loud along with the other thousands of people here at the concert. Then, I felt his eyes meeting mine, creating eye contact between each other and I looked over at Maleine and then turned back to him, he was still looking at me, there was a dark red tone set in his eyes that had me attracted by his sight.
After he broke the eye contact between us while he spoke to everybody in the crowd, I poked Maleine's shoulder annoyingly. "Maleine!"

"Huh?"

"He..looked at me." She crossed her arms at me in disbelief in her expression. Before we continued talking, we were interrupted by Tom's guitar and I felt Bill's eyes on me once again, so I stared back, meeting his gaze. The red in his eyes had shown across the lights, and Maleine no longer paid any attention to me, but to the music.

She was singing along with the crowd to "Leb die Sekunde" and as I watched her for half a moment, my eyes darted back to Bill who was singing to the crowd, enjoying the hype they were giving him and then he caught me staring, and I saw a smirk appear on his face and I turned my head away, hiding my embarrassment and blush.

Tonight's going to be one eventful night, I know it, cause the main singer of Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz, himself. Just. Made. Eye. Contact. With. Me.

I knew I wasn't going crazy the first time, either.