Out of Prison

I'm sure you all have your own playlist but I'll leave mine in case any of you wants to listen to something more interesting.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5sDtTKRAyk52S2r6uQ8bql?si=3b11d3301641469a

[I've been working on this for almost a year and a half. More will be coming if it will get some attention. Mistakes might appear through out the reading process and do forgive me for that.]

After Dream had gotten out, the first person to take care of him was Techno. Dream was literally at Techno's home and cuddling to his cape. Dream definitely did not thought that it will be this cold in a house. He was shivering, not just because it was cold he had scars all over him. It felt like a five second lasting dream.

After Dream settled somewhere Techno gave him some golden apples to munch on before he will have to leave the house. One of the bad things was that Techno did not have any spare clothes to give Dream. He sat next to Dream. "You know," Techno said, "now that i have nothing that i owe to you, you wouldn't be staying here for too long. You can leave it gets dark. They will be looking for you soon." Techno switched sides very quickly, but it's the usual Techno.

Dream nodded. It would be better if he got some time to actually rest but that was enough too. His orange prison clothes did not cover any blood stain or protect him against the snow storm he was about to walk in. Techno was there, in prison with Dream, but he will never know what had happened much before. Thanks to him the bloody scene he had to see almost everyday turned into less painful. 

Dream was the one who refused to tell him or should we say scared? That was a possibility. "You should get going." techno said with such cold expression. It was not his fault, Dream was the one to torture tommy, exile him and much more. "You can take the cape." He said to his old friend. Well that was the least Techno could do for him. 

Dream stood up and bowed in front of Techno and thanked him for everything before taking his leave. Dream might seem like he's the bad guy, the rude man, manipulator and dangerous from outside but from inside he was never like this. He was forced to be in this role, thats what people wanted.

After Dream had said his thanks and goodbyes he left. He has too much to walk on barefoot. Dream literally had nothing to protect him from this storm except the cape but that wasn't helping either. He had severely damaged wounds that will not be fully healed, he had some scars opened up and bleeding scars while walking, the pain was crazy but eventually Dream had to suck it all up. 

Dream was supposed to meet punz in the meeting area damn ages ago but it was too late. Dream didn't know if punz was still there. All he had to do was to give Punz the money and go as fast as possible. Dream was laughing at his pathetic self. The pathetic self that thought Punz still would be there. 

How in the world can someone wait for him that much in a god damn snow biome where it was all snowing or storms had places? As Dream got through the trees which were blocking his way on to see punz. After Dream got out off the trees he saw a blonde sitting on a rock in the cold. 

"Punz..?" Dream called for him. He raised his head, the first thing he saw was Dream standing there.
"Dream!" He shouted as he ran towards to hug him. The pain Dream felt was not explainable but he could not refuse a hug from an old friend. Dream  of course did not say anything about the pain. Dream wasn't able to hug Punz back because of the pain but that was more than enough.

"Dream! You promised to be here ages ago!" Punz reminded. These words put a weak smile on Dream's face. 
"Yeah, haha. But here i am.!" Dream said quietly. It was hard for Dream to be even standing still. His feet were freezing, the holes in his clothes made it even colder than it was, not even bandaged wounds were not getting infected because of the cold but who knew how much it would take before it got infected with much more.