HEALING

PETE POV :

I was in deep sleep when I heard some muffled voices that I couldn't recognize, I felt pain radiate from my head, and I felt dizzy, why did I feel a weird sensation?

"Did you finally wake up?" I heard someone ask I tried to adjust my eyes to the lighting and then managed to open half of my eyes still feeling the drowsiness.

"W.Where's Vegas?" I asked as I remembered what happened last night.

Suddenly the room went silent and all the doctors looked at each other.

What is happening why they are not answering?

"WHAT IS GOING HERE? ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!" they didn't answer so I jerked from the bed but the things that were connected to my arms and body stood in my way so I just pulled them violently until they were no longer connected.

"LET ME SEE HIM, WHERE'S HE?" they just looked at each other and I pushed them aside and rushed out of the room they tried to stop me but I didn't quit as I half walked half ran stumbling all the way.

I saw the doctors and nurses rushing toward me pushing a patient's bed and the body was covered in a white sheet, No way this was him.

"VEGAS...VEGAS" I called his name nonstop

I rushed to the bed and removed the sheet and what I saw made me scream in agony is that happening Vegas baby get up and talk to me please I'm begging there's no way you're dead...you promised me!

"VEGAS...baby get up please...no...no...no"

"Doctor, are you sure he's fine?"

"Yes he just needs to rest"

Who's this voice?

"Are you already awake?" is that Deja Vu

"Where's...Wegath..." I asked immediately as I remembered what happened, Vegas did you leave?

"You mean...Khun Vegas?" The doctor asked unsure.

"Y.Yes... where is he...please tell me that he's okay" I was still confused as the last thing I remember was him in that bed covered with a white sheet.

The doctor went silent and his expression changed into a serious one.

"I'm sorry Khun Pete...But Khun Vegas is actually in a coma"
Wait a minute so Vegas isn't dead right he's alive! Was that a nightmare?

But why is he in a coma? Did he get affected more than me by the accident I tried to recall what happened exactly then I remembered that the truck hit his side directly...

"Doctor please, when will he be awake?" I asked desperately.

"We still don't know but his condition was very bad when we took him in and thank God we were able to do the surgery successfully, but he was still in a coma as his brain is the most affected organ he hit his head violently and we still waiting for him to be able to get up from the coma but it could take for him to recover and get up maybe about week or 2"

"Doctor, will that affect his memory?" I was afraid that when he woke up and couldn't remember me how would I react? Please God no I just want to to live a peaceful life with the person I love is that too much?

"Well, I can't tell right now it depends on his condition when he wakes up so let's wait and see but the possibility of him losing his memory in his case is %50 percent" Omg I hope he recovers quickly... Vegas please don't don't forget me you promised me that you love me and you'll never hurt me so please don't leave me.