"Episode 03"

Next Morning, Umeed was sleeping peacefully. Haya was already awake, she enters in the room and started awaking Umeed. Umeed was in deep sleep, she woke up while rubbing her eyes.

"Umeed, uth jao kitna sogi?" Haya taunts at her.

"Pore ek saal baad sukoon ki neend ai hai" Umeed replied smilingly.

"Uffo, ek to tum aur tumhari batein meri samaj se bahar hain" Haya said and smiled.

"Han to tumhe thori samjhana hai, jise samjhana bas wo samjh jaye" Umeed said while losting in Farjaad's thoughts.

"Acha, tum nashta karlo baad mein jise samjhana ho samjhati rehna" Haya ordered.

Umeed stood up and went for freshen up, Haya also leaves from the room...

********

After breakfast, Umeed sat on her bed and again took out her diary from the drawer, she opened the diary and looked at the picture of Farjaad. She smiled, kept the picture and closed her diary. Her phone started ringing, she took her phone from the side table and the screen showing the name of "Mimi" Umeed happily received the call.

"Hello Umeed" Mimi said softly.

"Kesi ho Mimi, sab theek hai?" Umeed replied.

"Han sab theek hain, aur wo bhi theek hain jinka haal tum pochna chah rahi ho" Mimi said, teased her. Umeed blushed on her compliment.

"Tum na bht batameez ho, ab batao kyu phone ki hai?" Umeed asked and changed the compliment.

"Tumhe aj bhi mere ghar ajao, ghar mein party hai aur maa ne kaha hai ke specially tumhe invite karna hai" Mimi told her.

"Lekin mein kal hi to ayi thi, baba shayad mana kardenge" Umeed refused.

"Aree tum ajao, uncle ko insist karlena aur han Haya ko bhi sath lekar ajao" Mimi insisted her.

"Haya ka to shayad mushkil hai lekin mein koshish karongi ke ajaon" Umeed agreed happily.

"Koshish nahi, lazmi ana hai aur acha sa tayar hokar ana taake bhai tumhe dekhte hi tum par fida hojain" Mimi said and giggled.

"Shut up Mimi" Umeed said jokingly.

"Ok, see you bye" Mimi said.

"Byee" Umeed said sweetly, they declined the call.

******

Umeed took the permission from Pasha Sahab, he agreed. Umeed got ready in red dress, went for Bahadur house with Sameer.

Umeed reached inside the house, Shujaat Sahab and Niggo Ji were sitting on the sofa, Umeed enters in the launch and met with Niggo Ji and greeted her, she met with Shujaat Sahab and he greeted her happily.

"Umeed beta, tum yahan ati ho na to pore ghar mein ronak ajati hai" Shujaat Sahab said softly, patting her head.

"Thank you uncle, ye to apki mohabbat hai" Umeed said in authorative tone.

"Ek minute, ye uncle kya hota hai, tum meri beti ho na to aj se mujhe baba kahogi, ok?" Shujaat sahab ordered.

"Baba?" Umeed said, got surprised.

"Han, baba" Shujaat sahab said softly.

"Aur mujhe mama kahogi" Niggo Ji said.

"Ok" Umeed respectfully said, nodded her head.

Mimi enters in the launch and got happy to see Umeed, she went to her and they hugged each other.

"Umeed, tum yahan ati ho na to aisa lagta hai ke pora ghar chanak gaya hai" Mimi said excitingly.