Peekaboo! // Isagi x Bachira // ☁️

( a/n: By the way, all of these one-shots will be in the third person )

"Bachi, come on..." Isagi says while chasing Bachira all the way back to room Z.

"No! You didn't accept my food!" Bachira says as he gives a huge pout.

"Don't do this now..." Isagi takes a look into the room.

This was one of Bachira's many talents. In his childhood, he would always play hide and seek with his monster so he got quite good at hiding unexpectedly. No matter where he was, he always found a killer hiding spot.

"Lets see..." Isagi thought to himself, "He could be hiding in the beds, the lockers..."

Isagi started listening carefully since Bachira tended to laugh at the worst moments. He listened but no sound was heard. Isagi eventually caved and started looking around. He checked everywhere in the room but it was like Bachira just vanished.

"Bachi? Where are you?" Isagi says out loud while pacing around the room.

Kunigami and Chigiri come in and see Isagi talking to himself.

"Isagi? Are you ok?" Chigiri asks flatly while giving him a strange glance.

"I'M NOT! BACHI'S MAD AT ME SO HE'S HIDING IN THIS ROOM AND I CAN'T FIND HIM!" Isagi yells startling Kunigami and Chigiri.

"This is a tiny room, here, we'll help" Kunigami says as he walks to Isagi.

"I'm sorry? Who's we? I'm not helping." Chigiri deadpans.

"C'mon please~ Chigiri? Just for Bachi's sake?" Isagi asks him while giving puppy dog eyes.

"Fine but just for Bachira" Chigiri says annoyed while walking towards the lockers and looking through each and every one.

"You're sure he's in here?" Kunigami asks Isagi curiously.

"YES! I'm sure, I saw him sprint in here." Isagi assures Kunigami while helping Chigiri look.

Kunigami sighs, "It'll be training soon and I don't think Bachira will miss it."

"Yeah, no." Chigiri says while looking at Kunigami with an 'are you serious' expression.

"Be serious guys!" Isagi says while throwing a pillow off of Igarashi's bed.

"Leave it to the pros~ " Chigiri sighs and takes a deep breath, "Bachira! Isagi's got canned pineapple!~ "

"Ooh~ Where?!" Bachira squeals as he pops out of literally nowhere.

"WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!" Isagi yells loudly, bursting everyone's eardrums.

"Peekaboo? And- Where's the pineapples?" Bachira asks Chigiri angrily.

"Clearly not here. Let's go to the training room." Kunigami says while heading out of the room Z.

"Sagi! Give me a piggy-back ride!" Bachira cheers while putting his arms up.

They all go to the training room with Bachira on Isagi's back. Those two end up shamelessly flirting the whole time which pissed Raichi off. Every once and a while, Bachira would disappear and reappear behind Isagi. For example;

"Ehh?! Where's Bachi?!" Isagi screams while looking around.

"How about you train instead of worrying about your boyfriend?!" Kuon screamed annoyed.

"Peekaboo!~ " Bachira screams in Isagi's ear after popping up from thin air.

_____

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm actually studying right now for exams with my friends

_____

Word count: 577