Untitled Part 3

I lived in a small apartment. When you first walked in, you saw a cube shelf sectioning off this part of the entrance. On the other side of that you have the living room. Then there was a door in the middle of the left wall that led into the kitchen/dining room. On the right wall over the living room, or the one that you could see was the bathroom as well as some hanging plants. I had them in my room before so obviously I had to take them with me. Running along that wall, you had another door which led into my room. In my room you could find a desk and a bed, as well as a dress and a clothing rack, but that was it. The other rooms of my house were filled with shelves of books or just loose objects that I had acquired over the past 3 years of staying in this apartment. Most of them were just some support gear that I brought home to add to my costume, somehow.

When I got home, I went into my room and sat at my desk and started my homework. A few minutes later, Mei called.

"Hey, what's up," I asked.

"Hey, so I just wanted to show you the code that I've written so far," she scrolled through the long list of things that she wrote.

"Woah, that's a lot. But shouldn't you be studying or doing your homework rather than doing this side project?" I asked her.

'Well, I probably should, but my mind wants to do this. Anyways, that's all. I'll come over later so when I decide that I'm gonna study. Bye love." she said and ended the call.

I sighed. "And I thought that I would be able to go on patrol today,"

TIME SKIP

I was heading back from lunch, back to the support course classroom. Suddenly, right before the window broke and an over extended arm reached into the support course classroom and pulled Mei out. I was about to react with my vigilant instincts when I decided not to. So I started acting.

"AHHHHHHH!" I screamed. Aizawa immediately threw open the faculty room door and looked out.

"What the hell is going on here!?" he asked, staring at the hole in the window.

"Mei-ei was pull-lled out by-y one-e of thos-se thing-gs on TV!" I stuttered. He immediately jumped out the window and the other teachers came rushing out of the lounge and down the stairs. I went inside the support classroom and saw that Mei's computer was running the code. I just stood there and watched as everything happened. When I heard another scream. I peaked my head out just in time to see my twin brother getting pulled out by one of the tentacle looking arms.

"Oh oh oh oh ok. I see you. I'll let the teachers handle the situation if it was just my bestfriend but YOU DARED TO LAY A HAND ON MY TWIN!? ARE YOU INSANE!? DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH!?" I rummaged through my desk drawing and pulled out the molecule etracter. I studied the villain. It seems that he has a sort of elasticity quirk. Which means that all I have to do is take away the synovial membranes and the extra articular cartilage and I can make him back to normal. I shot the gun out at the villain and shot out wires to each of the main joints of the arms and legs as well as the neck. I quickly typed in what the wires had to extract and pulled the trigger. " 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. " and he was back to normal. Suddenly, Izuku and Mei were dropped from what was most likely around 100 ft in the air. I felt my quirk become angry with the emotions that I let out and lashed at my brother and mei catching them before they hit the ground. The villain was also derading in size at a very quick speed, it had slowed down but it was still very quick. About 10% per 45 sec. And that was about it. The villain was defeated by a freshman and the police showed up 5 mins too late and Aizawa was just standing looking at the degraded villain in astonishment, the other teachers too.

"Shit," I muttered when I realized what had just happened. "I'm sure Mr. Aizawa is going to be even more persistent in getting me into the hero course now. Not only that, but he'll have the rest of the UA teachers on his side too.