Episode 1

3rd P.O.V

The screen opens up with Kakyoin logo and title as we see him sitting down in looking at the audience with Daito in the background.

Kakyion: Despite being an ice pokemon master. Today's milf is sure...Fire. Please welcome, Melony.

The camera points it direction at Melony the milf ice Pokémon trainer. And by the look of it she's thicc as ICE.

Melony: *giggle* Oh my~ No, applause~ Talk about a COLD reception~

Kakyoin: Hahahahahaha!!

Melony: I feel like being put on ICE right now~

Kakyion: Hahaha, ok you can stop with the ice jokes now.

Melony: Hey, Kakyoin maybe after this show we should go back to my IGLOO.

Melony was giving off a cringy vibe causing Kakyoin to beg for to stop.

Kakyoin: Please stop.

Melony: But I guess I shouldn't be surprised since I'm ICE cold!

Her eyes changing to red and black along with causing the whole area to shake violently as Kakyoin just can't stand the cringe.

Kakyion: The cringe! The cringe!

Daito is heard vomiting a bit until pulling out a gun.

Daito: You know what! Fuck this Bitch!

Kakyoin: No, Daito! We cannot shoot a waifu! They're protected under the government since President Obama!

Daito: Thanks, Obama.

Melony is seen floating up in the wire while doing a T-pose by her presence.

Melony: Don't worry guys~ Hahaha! These jokes are the tip of the ICEBERG!

Kakyoin: Oh no!

However, before Melony could freeze the whole building with her cringe jokes. Another member from Kakyoin and Daito group walk inside the room.

Y/n: Hey Daito! What with all the shaking!

As he enters the room, he sees Kakyoin hiding under the table and Daito holding on to something.

Y/n: What the hell is going on?

Kakyoin: Y/n, run! The cringe is too much!

Y/n: Huh?

Daito: Story short, Kakyoin is doing a waifu interview or connoisseur with different anime and cartoon female characters. And one of them is floating up in the air telling terrible ice puns.

Y/n looks up seeing Melony floating as Melony notice Y/n.

Melony: Hello, there~ Who might you be sweetheart~?

Y/n: Name Y/n, Y/n L/n. Who might you be?

Melony: My name is Melony~ It's ICE to meet you~

Kakyoin: The cringe! Please make it stop!

Y/n: Oh, good one Melony!

Melony was surprised someone like her ice puns.

Melony: You like my pun~? Like to hear another one~?

Y/n: Yes, please!

Daito/Kakyoin: NO!

Melony: Aw, don't be so COLD~ I'm just breaking the ICE~

Y/n: Hahaha! That so COOL! If you know what I mean.

Kakyoin: Not you too, Y/n!?!

Daito: Oh god!

Melony: Wow, nice one~ Got another one for me~

Y/n: Yup! Beside these two over there I'm COOL as ICE in this group! Hahaha!

Melony looks at Y/n with lust and heart in her eyes looking like she found the perfect man for herself.

Melony: I like you~

Melony float down to the ground as she sways her hips as she walks toward Y/n.

Melony: In all my years of life~ I never met anyone who love my puns~

Y/n: Really? That COLD of them on not liking your puns because for me, your puns are hilarious.

Melony stops in front of Y/n as she wraps her arms around his neck and pull him close to her face.

Melony: Want to go somewhere just the two of us~ I promise you, you'll have a COOL time with me around~

Y/n: I like the sound of that~ Where do you want to go, Melony~?

Melony take off her hat and place it on Y/n head as she pulls it down to cover his eyes then grab his hand. Just as he readjust the hat, he sees the beauty of Melony.

Melony: Now, let's go and have our fun, shall we~

Y/n: Yes, mam!

Melony: *giggle*

They both leave together leaving behind Kakyoin and Daito in a state of shock.

Daito: Damn man, Y/n manage to win the heart of the thicc ice milf.

Kakyoin shake his head realizing Y/n stole his milf.

Kakyoin: What the hell!?! He stole my milf! He knows my love for milf! And he took her!

Kakyoin chase after the two as he yells out.

Kakyoin: Come back, here! She my waifu!

Daito just shake his head in shame for Kakyoin.

Daito: Well at least this time he's not-

Then a loud gun shot is heard next hearing a body drop.

Y/n: Sorry about that Daito! He had it coming!

Daito: Nevermind.