Chapter 2: The Black-Feather Duelist!

"Duel!" The two announced as Speed World Neo activated. "My Turn! Draw!" The Man began his turn. "I summon the tuner monster Black-Feather Breeze the Zephyr (ATK: 1100, Lvl: 3)!" The man summoned orange bird to the field it also havinf yellow wings. "Black-Feathers!" Yugo shouted in shock. "Do you know him Yugo?" Yuya questioned. Yugo sat there thinking for a bit. "... No I can't remember anything," Yugo admitted and Yuya sweatdropped. 

"Since I control a Black-Feather monster, I can special summon Black-Feather Gladius the White Night (ATK: 800, Lvl: 3)!" The man summoned another bird creature this one having silver armor and having a black fur. "Level 3 Breeze the Zephyr tunes Gladius the White Night! Using the Power of these birds, I'll create a Falcon of Darkness! Synchro Summon! Descend! Level 6! Black-Feather Nothung the Starlight (ATK: 2400, Lvl: 6)!" The man sumoned another winged-beast monster this one having black armor and lack sword. 

"Nothungs monster effect! When it is special summoned I inflict 800 damage to my opponent and if they control a monster, it loses 800 attack points! Black-Feather Cascade!" Yuya guarded himself from the damage. Yuya's Lp: 4,000 → 3,200. "I set two cards face-down! Turn end!" The man announced as his two face-down cards appeared on both sides of himself. 

"My Turn! Draw!" Yuya began his turn as Yugo's D-Wheel accelerated forward. Yuya's and the mans SC: 0 → 1. "Useing Scale 6 Odd-Eyes Synchron and Scale 2 Odd-Eyes Cyber I set the Pendulum Scale!" The Man watched in shock as Yuya's monsters went up into the air. "Tch, typical of all of you, useing cheating to win, you don't deserve to hold a duel disk!" The man shouted. Yuya knew how he would react, using a new type of method immediately is very strange. 

"Using these two monsters I can simultaniously summon monsters who's levels are between 3 to 5! Swing Pendulum of My Soul! Draw an Arc of Light across the Ether! Pendulum Summon! Appear my monsters! Odd-Eyes Phoenix (ATK: 1000, Lvl: 5, PS: 5)! And Booster Magician (ATK: 1500, Lvl: 3, PS: 6)!" Yuya summoned his two monsters, the new magician having golden armor. "I activate Odd-Eyes Synchron's Pendulum effect! Once per turn I can target one monster on the field and make it became a tuner monster, and make its level become one!" Booster Magician Lvl: 3 → 1. 

"You can make monsters into tuner monsters!" The man said in shock. "Booster Magician's effect! Once per turn I can give a monster on my field an extra level! I make Odd-Eyes Phoenix's level increase!" Odd-Eyes Phoenix's Lvl: 5 → 6. "Level one Booster Magician tunes Level 6 Odd-Eyes Phoenix! Spread your wondrous, Beautiful Wings! Strike down our opponents at the speed of light! Synchro Summon! Level 7! Clear Wing Synchro Dragon (ATK: 2500, Lvl: 7)!" Yugo's Dragon let out a roar as it entered the field. 

"Clear Wing Synchro Dragon..." The man muttered to himself. "Battle! Clear Wing Synchro Dragon attacks Nothung the Starlight! Whirlwind Spiral!" Clear Wing sent out a spiraling green beam from its mouth towards Nothung, destroying it. The Man's Lp: 4,000 → 3,900. "You might have defeated Nothung, but you won't defeat me! Trap Open! Black-Feather Revenge! When you destroy Black-Feather by battle I can summon two Black Feather - Black Crest tokens in defense position (DEF: 0, Lvl: 2)!" Two small birds appeared on The Man's field, both being completely blue. "I set one card face-down, turn end," Yuya ended his turn. 

"My Turn! Draw!" The man began his turn once again. Yuya's and the man's SC: 1 → 2. "Since I control a Black Feather monster I can special summon this guy! Appear Black Feather - Gale the Swift Wind (ATK: 1300, Lvl: 3)!" A bird appeared once more unto the field, it having black wings and a green head. "I activate the effect of Gale the Swift Wind! Once per turn I can target one monster on the field and half its attack points!" Gale the whirlwind sent a blast of Wind towards Clear Wing. 

"I activate Clear Wing Synchro Dragon's effect! When your target a Level 5 or higher monster with a monster effect, I can negate that effect and destroy that monster! Dichroic Mirror!" Clear Wing obliterated the Gust of Wind and Gale the Swift Wind in flash of Light. "Then Clear Wing gains the the attack points of the monster destroyed!" Clear Wing roared as it was surrounded by a White aura. Clear Wings ATK: 2500 → 3800.