Chapter 10: Free'd At Last! World Riding Duel Grand Prix!

Mindscape - Yuya's Mind

Yuya looked through the infinite darkness in his mind, his annoyance evident on his face as although he heard Yugo's voice, he still couldn't find him. "Yugo! Yugo!" Yuya called out for his friend in his mind. "Guck...! Y-Yuya!" Yuya turned to see Yugo's arm coming out of a swirling portal. "Yugo!" Yuya quickly pushed his body over to Yugo's arm and grabbed it. Yuya tried to pull Yugo out but with no solid material below him, he is having a much more difficult time. "Why is this so hard!" Yuya grunted out as he was still trying to pull Yugo out. "Wait a second isn't this my mind, why don't I just..." Yuya said nonchalantly as he simply expanded the small portal so that Yugo had enough room to get out. "Yuya!" Yugo yelled out to his counterpart and Yuya threw Yugo out of the portal and he went floating into the void of his mind. "Yugo! You're alive! Thank God!" Yuya floated up to him in happiness. "Yuya! It's so good to see you again!" The two hugged each other, happy to see each other alright. Yugo looked around the area and realized this was Yuya's mindscape. 

"Yuya we have to get out of here before He gets here!" Yuya understands who Yugo is speaking about, nods, and tries to focus to make an exit out of his mindscape. "You Will Not Escape, Boy!" Tendrils of dark matter appeared, as they both heard the voice of the demonic monster. "Hurry Up, Yuya. He's getting pretty close here!" Yugo panicked as he dragged Yuya's body away. "I can't focus, he's blocking me from escaping!" Yuya admitted as he instead followed Yugo through his mind. "You Will Not Escape! You Will Become My Vessel of Destruction!" The Tendrils latched onto Yugo's and Yuya's and eventually dragged them close enough for other tendrils to latch on to their bodies. They tried to claw out of the group but it was to no use as the dark tendrils completely enwrapped them. Yuya's right arm raised out of the dark matter as it was the only thing not covered. 

"I... need... your... Power!" Yuya's right hand clenched up and his mark resonated with his wish. Yuya's body erupted with crimson light, evaporating the dark matter surrounding the two counterparts. The Crimson aura separated from Yuya and formed a Dragon, which roared at the Demonic monster. "You Pathetic God! You Will Not Stop Me From Achieving My Destiny!" The Demonic Voice roared out as tendrils shot towards the Crimson Dragon. The Dragon roared, its skin radiating the crimson light. The Dark Matter didn't even reach the two humans, as the light protected them. "What in the hell?!" Yugo shouted out, no having seen Yuya's connection to the Crimson Dragon. The Crimson Dragon roared as it came down and swallowed the two in its mouth. The Dragon flew away as it forcibly opened up a space for the three to exit out of the mind scape.

Facility - Yuya's and Aki's Cell

Yuya gasped out as his eyes shot open and gasped out as he was barely able to escape his mind. "Yes! Finally! I can see the outside world... again," Yugo slowly lost enthusiasm as he realized that the two were in the cell. 'It's great to see you out here again, Yugo,' Yuya talked to Yugo through their telepathic link. "Yuya, what are we doing here?" Yugo questioned as Yuya got out of his seating position and walked over to the wall. "Aki, are you ok now?" Yuya called out to his cellmate. "Uh Yuya that's a wall," Yugo stated the obvious but to his surprise Yuya got a response. "I-I'm fine, Th-The pain is gone..." Aki answered Yuya, gripping her right arm as her mark stopped glowing. "That's good to hear," Yuya smiled as he sat down and leaned against the wall. With this Yugo finally got a good view of Yuya's face and noticed the markings on his face. "Yuya, your face..." Yugo uttered seeing Yuya's face scared by security devices. 

"Y-Yuya, i-is someone e-else in there w-with you?" Aki stuttered, shy being around someone else. "Can she hear me!" Yugo shouted out in surprise. "Y-Yuya the v-voice, do you n-not hear it?" Aki questioned once again. "Y-Yes his name is Yugo, he's a... spirit of sorts, he's a friend, don't worry about it," Yuya soothed Aki's anxiety over Yugo and who he is. "How can she hear me? Also hello!" Yugo waved his hand enthusiastically. 'Most likely through this,' Yuya lifted his right arm revealing the mark on his arm showing a dragon's head. Yugo nodded and decided to see what Aki looked like on the other side.