Chapter 1: In The Beginning

In the  early morning  the alarm rings , there he gets up from the bed by soonzing the alarm .
James  gose to  a warm water bath ,and went to the kitchenand made some bread toast and omlette and some coffee . Took it to the dining hall before he eat it the door bell rang  . He closed the food with a food lid and went and opened the door . It was the news paper man to give him the ultimate news James Throger. The had little conversation.
News paper man; Good morning James
James: ya ,Good Morning Scott Hads. What's up,why this early .
Scott: to give you a
James in a fast manner asks.
James : some news
Scott : yes really that's my work. So, a few months back there was a doctor missing from the hospital. I forgot her name by the way . And later she was found dead in the abandoned forest of sedini.
James: Oh, so sad .
Scott: Yep, really. Let me finish it. The cops investigated the case, but ended with no assliant. It was  okay at the first but later her husband want to find the killer so he is going with the private agencies.
James again in a fast manner asks .
James : Where is he heading. I meant to which agency.
Scott : I don't even know that but, the rumours araised as that he is heading towards J.T.AGENCY.
          Scott by looking into his watch .
Scott: Oh, i am late . I have to go now or others may scold me .
James : Hey wait a sec is that watch new.
Scott: Yes, it was presented by my old friend.
James : Oh man you have such a sweet friend man. It looks like a branded ones. Is it a branded one .
Scott : Yes man it Lange & Sönae's Detograrph.
James : What, man this watch Coles costs up to 75 lakhs man .
Scott : No not at all. It just costs 12,345 rs. James , Iam leaving i can't stand and speak any more because,they all will just deny my orders .
        Saying this Scott rode his bike through the way by throwing the news paper . But where as James had a doubt about the watch. That was it a stolen property. Later he left the doubt and eat the breakfast wore his formal dress and a tie. He went to his car porch and took his favourite car, that was SPARC 7860 .While he was driving to his office there was bike with a huge silencer. When James speed up the car the biker also speeds up with him. So James stoped the car in the mid-of the road. And opened the door stood out of the car . But, by the time the rider ran through other side.
     James in mind saying that why did he wanna follow me something weird is going on. He took his car and drove it to the office. And entered the office by telling good morning to everyone. And he went and sat in his office. James rang the helper bell and there she came the gorgeous, wonderful,moonlight shining girl. Her name is Garcia Cols. Se was too pretty, that any one could loved her but, not the James was into her he just gave an another name that was Mistic.
In the office James Throger sitting in his exicutive office chair. She enters the office and talks with James .
James: Is there any case today Mistic.
Mistic: Yes, but i thought may know it.
James bulging his eyes out .
James: If i could have new it then why do i need to ask. Any ways report to me if any ok .
Mistic : There is one case . A lady was found missing in the city hospital . Her name is Sen souls. Her husband reportted a case in the police station that she is has not returned from her work place. A few days later sen was foun dead in a burtal way in the abandoned forest of Sedini. The police stoped research on the case because ther were no evidence even in the field.
James : Then.
Mistic : No, her husband band want to find the killer.
James : So, he is here to give us the case . So, let him in.
Mistic went out and came with the victim's husband. James and her husband had a little conversation including Mistic.
James : Hi, mister aaa can I know your good name.
Victim's husband : My name is Steve Plains.
James : Oh, i have friend in name of that.
Plains :  See, Mr James , i am not here for listening your dum story i need my wife's killer.
James : Ok, Mr Plains . Can I get the case file .
Plains : The case file, it is with the commissioner. He said that it will be only handed to the agency official directly. You can take it directly from him.
James : Ok, Mr Plains , Mistic call and tell the commissioner that we are on our way to take the case file from the his office.
Mistic : Copy that.
James : Ok, now Mr Plains you can leave the office we will call you ina my need .