into the case

After thee conversation James and Mistic took James car and Mistic drove it . They were headin towards the commissioner office to meet the Log Don the commissioner.
Reaching there they met the commissioner an asked to hand over the case file . And they had a little conversation with the commissioner.

James : Good morning, Don.

Don: Good morning, James and Mistic what's up. Why are you here.

James : Don i thaught that you have known about that why we are here, anyways don't waste the time . Don we need the case file.
Don: Which.

James : Man, the plains wife murder case file.

Don : Oh, so Mr.Plains met your agency. Wait i will get it .

James talking to Mistic in low voice.

James : Mistic, Dio you think that a commissioner office would be like this .

Mistic : I had the same doubt. This room is built in too rich format. The chairs the table, cushion, each and every thing is too costly.
The commissioner Don comes and gives the case file and says.

Don: Man, This is a though case which i have ever investigated .

James listening to this he got angry and said.

James : Thanks,Don For your kind information. Mistic take the case file let's go.

After this James and Mistic came out and sat on the car to have a look in the file and Mistic says that there are no photos of the victim in here. Any way let's head to the forest James.

James : This time I drive the car and you navigate the route. Is it okay.
Mistic: Your car is so cozy to drive. May i drivee this time too. Please.
James : While returning to the office you drive . It will be a long drive for you.

They both buckles the seatbelt, and James drove the car to the abandoned site . In the middle of the way ther was a biker with the same silencer following James at a high speed . James saw the biker through the Side mirror and notices that it is the same bike . James speeding up his car to 150 Km/pH the biker also speeds up to reach upto James. James drifting his car to the left and stops. The biker suddenly drifts and turns back rides it more faster than the following.

Mistic: Who was that. Do you know him.

James : In the morning when I was headin to the office he was following me in the town.

Mistic : Do, you know is it a he.

James: Anyways there is no long hair.

Mistic : Every girls don't have long hairs.

James: Ok, stop it . Don't have a fight for this.

After a few minutes later they reached the forest road and stoped the car in a plant covered place hidden.

James and Mistic walked through the forest using the GPS navigational tracking and the reached the crime site.

These points were in the James investigation file.
The crime site was a pice land with a hand made lawn.
A scooter fallen aside near a big planted rock.
The scooter was kept in a form that there was an heavy accident in the site.

There was no marks of foot or shoe. But there are marks which shows that the shoe marks was scratched to make it unclear.

James and Mistic had a little conversation in the crime site .

James : Mistic, the site looks like this area was used for a golf play, isn't it right .

Mistic : Very clearly. Yes, James. The killer didn't want the sit to be hidden. And it even makes us clear that the killer is like an interior designer or some kind of that .