To The Office And The Investigation

As they were returning to the office through the plain road . This time Mistic was driving the car. The biker comes back riding in a normal speed . James saw that the biker was the same but this time the biker had a gun in his hand. James had a sharp eye. James found it the gun was MINI UZI SUB-MACHINE GUN. By seeing this they swaped. Now James driving the car. The biker started firing the bullets.

James : This can't be happening. (In a cool way )

The bullets started to make holes on the rare glass .

Mistic : Where is the gun. James where is the gun .

James : Mistic, the guns are at the back . I doesn't keep them at front because, this car is an occasional ones. But the protection infused is too good.

Mistic : James, stop it, your bloody idiotic detective car doesn't have a pistol in front. Is that the protection infused in it. James this doesn't work. We are getting killed out here. (In angry)

James : Are you fearful of death. (In cool )

Mistic : James stop your dum questions.

James : Keep your mobile as i have kept it on back of the gear box.

After keeping the mobileon the place the mobiles were swallowed by the box and thrown to the farm land which was there in both the sides.

Misti c : You threw my mobile, you bastard .

James : You are gonna pay for this.

Mistic : What.

Shhh.... James stops the car suddenly and asks Mistic to place her hand on the hand mould. Mistic did as he said. Automatically her hand was strapped and made her slept back and she was covered. James also did the same thing . The biker stoped his vehicle at the back of the car and got out from it and came near to the right door of the car. The biker turned and showed his gun on the glass and he saw none in the car he tried shooting the car many times but the car glass didn't break . The biker got a call, and the biker took the call and he spoke with him.after a few minutes conversation in the phone the biker went on his way .

James and Mistic was uncovered after the biker passed far away.

Mistic : What the hell was this thing.

James : That is the protection. This car is a four seated ones but in these kinda hard and special cases it will automatically turn into two seated car, plus the car was made by me. And this is fully-functioned automatically. This is the protection which i said .

Mistic : Any way iam sorry, for speaking like that.

James : Not an issue . But no hug or kisses.

James and Mistic both drove the car and reached the office. And James went to the office and said Mistic to send the codeing engineer to the backspace ok. Mistic did as James said. Mistic and all the 8 coding engineer came to the office. The coding engineer looked at the office and there was no one not even James. Mistic went near to the corner where there was nothing and slides the wall and there was a lift in there. The coding engineer looked furious and she took them to the 8th floor. The coding engineer was shocked because the building of J.T.AGENCY just consisted 3 floors. They all reached 8th floor . There was a huge steel door with a computer programed lock on it .

Mistic : pls stand facing to the wall .

They did as she said she. Mistic applied some code and showed her eyes on to the camera placed on the steel door.

The door opened and it was a bunker site they saw workers working in there. James comes walking towards the coding engineers and started to talk to them.