Freed Justine

(The OC's that I use do not belong to me and I claim no right over them, I found them on Google. Ahywhores, The OC today is Taika, Taika is a Finnish  name meaning magic, since this is a fairy tail One-shot of course I would have the name involved with magic ^.^ now onto the book btw this is when the thunder legion lost their leader ;-; that episode makes me cry, I LOVE YOU FREED SENPAI NOTICE MEEEEEEEH)

As I watched the fading figure of Laxus, all I could do was wipe my tears from my eyes. I turned to face freed, thinking he will need support, but he glared at me. "It's your fault!" Freed screamed at me, his eyes slowly filling his eyes with tears. I looked at Freed and tried to escape him by moving backwards but as I did that he took a step towards me "ITS YOUR FAULT HIS GONE! YOU COULD OF STOPPED LAXUS FROM LEAVING BUT YOU JUST LET HIM LEAVE TAIKA!!" He stopped and looked at the the rest of the Thunder Legion, they stepped forward, looking like they would abandon me but they backed me up. Bickslow and his baby's are the first one to talk, "Freed, it's not her fault! This was Laxus' decision not Taika's" he said  fixing the front of his helmet, "Not her fault!, Not her fault!" His Baby's cried. Evergreen looked at Freed and frowned, shaking her head slightly, everyone looked towards me. I was shaking with anger but I was crying at the same time, my knuckles turned white as I stare at the ground. I looked towards Freed with a death glare. He was frozen In place as I started to corner him "YOU WERNT THE ONLY ONE THAT CARED FOR HIM FREED, EVEN TOUGH YOU MAY BE MORE EMOTIONALLY DAMAGED, YOU CANNOT BLAME THIS JUST ON ME!" I screamed trying at him, shoving him against the wall. After I noticed what I did, I ended up running towards Fairy Hills, finding myself in Freed's room . I stood in the middle of the room crying. I looked around frantically trying to find something to break . I grabbed a photo of both me and Freed and started to , while I was crying I didn't notice a certain green haired Mage walking in.

*#*#*#* Freed's POV *#*#*#*
I look at Taika Fading into the crowds of the city, I stared at her retreating figure as I tried to comprehend what happened. I looked at the two mages that were still here, Evergreen looked at me and sighed  "Go after her, sort this out or the team will be awkward, it's kinda obvious your care about her" she placed her hand on my shoulder and nodded, And with that, I ended up running towards Fairy Hills, finding myself in my own room. Taika stood in the middle of the room crying. She looked around frantically as if she was looking for something. When I opened the door little more I saw her crying over a photo of her and I , that I had on my shelf. I stepped into the room quietly and knocked on the door, she turned towards me and her gaze suddenly looked like she was planing my death. She got up and looked me right in my eye "What? Here to blame this all on me again" she said, her voice dripping with venom. I shook my head and lowered my gaze to the floor, suddenly noticing how clean it is. I tried to say sorry but all that comes out is "sorry, bad, mistake, team?" From the corner of my eye, I saw her trying to hold back a laugh. She shakes her head and took a step towards me "If your trying to say sorry, then I accept. We are a team, we are a bunch of wackos for sure, but together we are powerful wackos. I won't force you, but, do you... Wanna hug?" She said, spreading her arms wide and gave me a smile. I looked up and walked towards her and hugged her, I placed my head on top of hers and mumbled "Your ours Taika".

__________
AND SCENE *WIPES AWAY TEARS* IM NOT CRYING IM SWEATING, I PUT THIS OFF FOR A LONGGGG TIME BUT ExistentialOtaku  BOTHERED ME TO DO THIS, SO THE YOU HAPPEH?! AND REMEMBER REQUEST, OH AND I CHOOSE THE NAME OF THE CHARACTER BASED ON THE STORY OR SOMETHING :3