Alois Trancy

Requested by ExistentialOtaku ! The name this time is Adamaris, It is an English name meaning Graceful and Noble. Oh and this is a song fic, cause the song fits Alois. You guessed it it's Hot n' Cold, you probably didn't guess this but whatever! Onto the story. Not putting all the lyrics, just a select few!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hot N Cold"

You change your mind Like a girl changes clothes.Yeah, you, PMS Like a bitch I would know.

"You wanted to see me, Alois?" I ask my Fiancee, walking towards him with a slight hesitation, last time he called me in here he almost choked me, but I resist, and I can't stay away. I love him . He lifts his hand and caresses my cheek, mumbling "You know I love you right?" I look away from him. He notices this after a short pause, and grabs my chin, forcing me to face him, his nails begin digging into my skin. He looks into my eyes and spits out "You better love me, you wench, or are you cheating on me with one of the triplets?" a creepy smile creeps onto his face. He pushed me on to the floor and looks away from me " Your mine! Only mine" He yells. I struggle to hold back my tears.

'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up then you're down

"Choose which place you want to check out first" He says as he motions his hands to all the surrounding stalls, smiling. I look around and see a stall that sells Funtom toys.
"I wanna go to the Funtom stall over there" I say pointing at the light blue stall. Alois shakes his head glaring at me "No! Somewhere else!" He screams gripping my wrist, twisting it slightly. I try to pull my arm away but he just held on tighter.
"We are leaving! Claude get the carriage ready!" He starts pulling me towards the carriage that appears. I try to pull away once again "But look! It's the sour bear plushie! I need it for my collection!" He whispers something to Claude and shoves me into the carriage.

We fight, we Break up.

I let out a frustrated sigh as I tug on the roots of my hair "First you accuse me of cheating! Then on our date, you ended it just as I saw the last piece of my Funtom collection! You know I have an almost full one!" I yell in his face. Before he can talk, I walk out of the dining room and slam the door, I curtsy to Claude and walk to my room. I jump on the bed and cuddle the stuffed bear he gave me when we first met 'He doesn't love me anymore, we should just end the engagement'.

We kiss, we make up.

As I start to fall asleep I hear the door open slightly, his expensive shoes clicking on the floor I instantly know it's Alois. I shut my eyes and pretend to sleep, he walks up to my bed and sit next to me.
"I'm sorry Adamaris, I love you with all my heart." He leans down and kisses me on the lips. "Sometimes... I may not seem like I do, but I do! Please forgive me! I don't want you to leave me as well". At the end of his speech, I hear his small cries, he wrap his arms around me and puts my head on his lap. He suddenly goes quiet and looks at me, I open my eyes and say "I know you love me Alois, and I love you". He looks back down and lowers his head towards mine and lightly kisses me again.

----------------
I WAS SO INSPIRED! OMFA (oh my fudging Alan) THANKS ExistentialOtaku FOR REQUESTING :3