Tsukasas pov ⭐️

⭐️💭: "Ugh I didn't get enough sleep I was to busy working on the homework and our Christmas show outfit designs... I got up and began to get ready. Once I finished changing I went to the bathroom to check my hair which was a mess. I grab my brush and brush it out while using my curler every here and there. I then grabbed my bag and almost went downstairs, oh my homework. I grabbed my homework that also had the designs for our shoe next to it. Maybe I can get Rui and nenes opinion on it later if we meet up in the Sekai. I walked downstairs and greeted my amazing sister Saki! ⭐️: "HAHA! Good morning Saki!"
💫: "good morning tsukasa! I am in a rush today. I am gonna meet up early with Ichika but your breakfast is on the table all warm and ready!"
⭐️: "thank you! Be safe while going out. It's a bit chilly today! Tell ichika I said hello!"
💫: "I will! Bye big bro!!"
⭐️ "Bye Saki!!!"
⭐️💭: " after I finished my breakfast I grabbed my scarf and gloves and walked out the door.
It was a nice morning with the wind blowing in my hair and the sun almost blinding my eyes as I was walking to school. I see Rui and Nene walking together. I start heading in their direction."
⭐️: "Good morning Rui and Nene!"
🎮: "good morning Tsukasa"
🎈: "Good morning Tsukasa-kun~"
⭐️💭: we all continue to walk to school together while talking about our plans for our next show. Finally when we reach the school we say our goodbyes and head into school but as I start walking into the building Rui grabs my hand and turns me around.
🎈: "I forgot something, tsukasa would you like to have lunch together in the garden? It's such a nice day today and I just don't want it to be wasted."
⭐️:"Sure! I will meet you there after class. Bye Rui!"
🎈: "Fufu~ bye tsukasa-kun!"
⭐️💭: "I waved at him and headed inside which was so amazingly decorated! There were lights around some of the halls and a mini tree at the entrance! And just as I thought it couldn't get any better it did! As I was walking to my home room I saw a flyer and paused."
⭐️: "Winter festival?"
⭐️💭: "Ooo i wonder what that's about! I stare at the picture for almost a whole minute trying to figure out the date until I hear the bell ring. OH NO I AM GONNA BE LATE."

2 hours later.

⭐️💭: "ugh class is so boring. I am still a little tired from this morning so I might as well doze off a bit".

1 hour later

📏: Tenma tsukasa! Wake up, if you think this is your bedroom you are mistaken. Have you even heard anything I have been talking about for the past hour?
⭐️💭: " oh shit. What should I do? I didn't hear anything she said at all.
*Bell rings*
📏: "hmph you have been saved by the bell. But next time if I catch you sleeping in my class I will send you to the office."
⭐️: "yes ma'am"
⭐️💭: "It's time for lunch! I should really get going. talking with the teacher took some time off from my lunch and I don't wanna keep Rui waiting! I start heading to the doors leading to the garden. I started looking around to see if I could spot the purple haired boy. After looking I hear a voice call out my name."
?: "Tsukasa-kun! Over here!
⭐️💭: "I follow the voice and then spot Rui sitting under a beautiful tree while some leaves fall."
⭐️: "Hey Rui sorry if I took a while I was sleeping a bit in class and got caught."
🎈: "no need to worry tsukasa it's alright, really. But before we get going, are you cold by any chance?"
⭐️💭: "Hm come to think of it, I am kinda chilly."
⭐️: "Yeah a little bit. Why do I look sick?"
🎈: "No, your face is just red. You don't seem to be sick, I don't see or hear anything wrong. Nor can I feel it. Oh! I was going to ask if you would like to head to the cafe? We have some time to get a nice walk over there as well."
⭐️: "Sure! It'll be a nice walk In this beautiful season!

❤️❤️❤️❤️

⭐️💭: "The snow out here is quite delightful! But it's a bit awkward. I'll try and whip up a conversation."
⭐️: "So..How's your day been today?"
🎈: "It's been going pretty well.Thanks for asking. You?"
⭐️: "Same for me. But I'm a bit sleepy. Some coffee and a croissant could really help, at the moment."
🎈: "Definitely. I'm a bit tired too. Oh look, the cafe is right there! Perfect timing!"
⭐️: "Oh great! Even though the sun is out, it's been a little chilly out, lately."
🎈: " I can agree. By the way, everythings on me!"
⭐️: "No, it's fine, I can pay for the food myself! Really!"
🎈: "Its alright. But I'm still paying."
⭐️💭: How kind of him! I do feel a but bad though.. Oh I know! I'll just make his Christmas present the best he's ever gotten this year! To show him my gratitude

                                  At the cafe

🏐: "Hello! What can I get for you two today?"
⭐️: "Hi, I'd like 1 croissants and a medium coffee please!"
🎈: "No food bentos or anything?"
⭐️: "No thanks."
🎈: "In that case i'd like to order the same thing."
⭐️💭: "Huh? Why is he getting the same thing as me? Maybe he likes these too, I figured he would just get coffee since he stays up so late"
🏐: "Okay, is that all?
🎈: "Yes."
🏐: "Okay your total is $6.34."
⭐️💭: "Wow he's nice."

A few minutes later, The meal was ready.

⭐️: "Oh, would you look at that! We only have about 7 minutes until lunch is over. Aww man we cant eat here."
🎈: "It's alright, we can eat on our way back."
⭐️: "You're right.
*munch munch*
"MMMM, these are delicious!"
🎈: "I agree!
*munch munch*
Hey Tsukasa, I meant to ask you something."
⭐️: "Yeah what's up?"
🎈:" I was thinking maybe you could come over to my house, if you're available."
⭐️💭: "Oh really? I can't possibly turn down an amazing offer like this!"
⭐️: " Sure! What time am I meeting you?? *munch munch* "
🎈:"4:30! Oh would you look at that we're here."
⭐️: " Great, because I just finished up my food! It was also getting pretty cold out here."
🎈: "I agree. But on the bright side, Christmas is coming up!
⭐️: "I'm really looking forward to TH-"

*bell rings*

🎈: " awe lunch is over. Hm, i'll meet you at 4:30! See you later!"
⭐️: "Bye Rui!"
⭐️💭: "before he left he walked up to me and gave me a warm hug shutting out all the cold. He then walked away with a smile on his face leaving me all red and flustered."