Playing game

The following week the two girls goes back to work like nothing happened, but Nam knows better, freen was back to the cold arrogant CEO self, she was easily irritated, screamed at her employee for nothing, she was impatient, rude and arrogant conceited jerk.

As for becky well becky was definitely not her bubbly self, the light in her eyes was gone she was tired sleepless almost of her time was spending to find clues to catch Christopher and her dad, she became less talkative it was like she lost all the fight in her, she was most of the time in her own head, spacing out.

Nam noticed also a major changed in their dynamics, when freen screamed at becky the later just take it, she doesn't stand to her ground anymore, she doesn't looked at freen in the eyes anymore almost like she was ashamed, and she noticed that it irritates freen more so freen picked a fight with her daily just to have a reaction out of her but the younger girl stay emotionless and freen became angry once again the circle continued.

During that week freen was the one to asked her friends to go out hoping that the word would arrived to becky ears most of time she would drink and dancing with random girls hoping that some gossip magazine would ''catch her'' but despite her efforts becky stay silent.

For becky she knows freen whereabout but pretends like it doesn't affected her even if it wasn't the case, sometimes she spends her time with Richie cause the young man was nothing but sweet to her and for a moment she doesn't think about her problems. As for her friends she knows that they were going out with freen and freen friends so she prefer not to bother them.

Freen decided to hired an assistant Pa knowing that becky was overworking, she still cares about her even if she pretends otherwise. So when Monday comes and becky see the new employee she was stunned, the girl was beautiful a little too beautiful for a taste. She introduced to herself as Sarah she clearly show her interest in freen by asking if freen was single that she she wonder if freen was also bossy in bed and such the girl was basically daydreaming about freen all day long, and becky pretends it doesn't bother her, but everyone can see how becky clenched her fists whenever the girl mentioned freen or how she gritted her teeth when the girl clearly tell her she would do anything to sleep with freen.

Freen that Monday purposely wears her sexiest clothes if becky gonna be indifferent towards her attempt to make her jealous she was gonna seduced her back, but she arrived late at work she doesn't hope to see becky with a frown on her face clearly glaring at the girl next to her. She was gonna asked becky what's wrong when the girl present herself as the new assistant. Freen smirk when she clearly saw that the girl was definitely attracted to her but she play the indifferent but she knows what her next move would be.

The day passed without a hitch even if sometimes Sarah was a little overly flirting with freen and becky saw that freen clearly enjoyed the attention, even if freen let shows nothing becky knows freen better and it annoyed her but she doesn't have the right to, she decided to let freen go and freen decided to apparently move on so it was a win win for them. Unbeknownst to them that that was the plan of their friends all along to raised the jealousy between the two.

So Friday night when they were out with freen they casually slip in the conversation that becky was with Richie at a bar, they saw immediately the change in freen the girl immediately began to be stiff gritting her teeth and clenching her fist she searched almost immediately an excuse to go home.

That night freen text becky telling her that they were expected at her parents house. The reply came hours later, and freen was restless in her house she was pacing back and forth asking herself who was that man becky was with and why she come home just now.
She really need to talk to becky and convinced her to give her a chance no matter what.