two

"Miss Lovato?"

The addressed celebrity released an unattractive groan, pulling the blankets over her in protest. Demi knew that while she was here there was no excuse to not explore her new surroundings but her bed just felt so inviting at the moment. Hoping that the woman has left her alone she peeped through her blankets to check, but noticing her threw the blankets back over her body

"Miss Lovato!"

She sat up immediately at her serious tone, released another unattractive groan and glared at the woman for not leaving her alone "what the crud do you want?"

The woman paused for a moment before replying "would you like me to inform you of the daily events that is happening a fair distance within this hotel, there are many events each day that might be of your interest and on behalf of the hotel staff, we can help you discover those"

"has anybody told you how early it is right now and how much sleep I would need after a long, exhausting flight home" Demi asked her as she shrugged "and which events are there"

"first, thank you for your interest in our event schedule" she exclaimed with a bright smile "today, there is the markets going on downtown, and a bonfire later tonight."

The markets was the only thing that caught Demi's interest, she would love to purchase some items and gifts for her friends to take back home and the whole feel of going shopping for something she can't get anywhere else in the world except from Africa

"excuse me, did you just mention about markets that are happening today?"

The woman nodded with a bright smile "yes I did, they are hosted every week and are very popular with tourists and locals alike. There are some valuable pieces, so don't miss out"

"well then, I think I am going to visit them" Demi replied with a firm nod "where should I go about breakfast, I just can't start the day without eating something and go to the markets"

"oh yes, that was what I was going to ask you Miss Lovato" she replied with a bright smile "I have brought you our breakfast menu and trust me when I say heaps of tourists has given great reviews about our food, so I trust you will enjoy our food too"

"there's a big chance I will." Demi replied as she was given the breakfast menu and she read through it carefully before coming across something simple and quick, that she knew she liked.

She then looked at the woman with a bright smile "I will have coffee with one sugar and milk."

The woman nodded with a smile as she informed Demi that her breakfast won't be long, and left the apartment. She then grabbed her laptop and opened up Skype to chat to Selena again. Before long, her friend's image came onto the screen, her beaming at seeing Demi again

"well if it isn't the one and only Demi Lovato" Selena squealed into the screen, receiving a laugh in response from Demi "what have you been up to today, something exciting I hope"

"Selena Gomez" she replied as her friend nodded excitedly in response "it's early morning."

Selena blushed furiously as she looked back into the screen again "maybe you could have reminded me about the timezones this morning so I won't be too eager. You must be getting up to everything today though, your calendar must be packed with events, tell me what you're doing today"

"well, right now I'm waiting for a fresh coffee for breakfast" Demi replied with a bright smile as one appeared on her friend which was identical "and then I'm heading off to the markets."

Selena gasped as she looked into the screen, excitement dancing in her eyes "markets? Do you mean the place where you are going to purchase a gift for your best friend in the whole world"