Chapter 2- Skipping

Drew's P.o.v :

Best friend.. Do I only think of him as my best friend ? Wait- what am I thinking about- I must be sick.

Jake's P.o.v :

"Thanks Drew, I appreciate it. Do you want to go to the cinema though ? Because it's still 3 P.M" I said, keeping a warm and welcoming smile. That's the least I could do for my 'best friend'.

I don't know why I always keep my hopes up.. secretly wishing he would kiss me out of nowhere and get things awkward until he confesses and we would life happily ever after. But of course that's just fairytails, we're in real life.

"Jake~ I said yes, why aren't you moving"

Right, I forgot he was there for a second.

"Yes, let's go Drew. What movie do you want to see ?" I said, sounding happier than I expected.
"Oh I know !" I answered myself.

"Tell me, Jake ?" He said, looking unphased.

Wait- he might not like it. Or worse, hate it. I don't want to force him to watch something he doesn't like.

"Jaaaake, stop doing that oh my god !"

"Ah- uh- nevermind, you choose" My left leg was shaking a little. Just make it stop.

"Oh. What about the new Fnaf movie ?" I could almost see stars forming in his eyes.

I wasn't too excited to see this movie, I've never been a big fan of Fnaf.

"Sure! Let's go." I said, faking some happiness so he doesn't feel bad. Who would actually feel bad for me thought.

Drew insisted to pay for me again, this time I really didn't let him thought. He must feel bad for me..

As the movie was starting, we chose our seats in the cinema. We arrived a bit late because I didn't let him pay, so the only places left were at the very back of the place.

"Jakeee, it's your fault we're here nowww..." He said, making me blush slightly. He can't see the movie because of me. God, I'm so dumb...

"Sorry, but I really didn't want you to pay. You must feel so bad for me to always pay for me."

"Jake. You know I do this because I care about you, not because I pity you.. how many times do I have to say it."

He gently put his hands on my cheeks, turning my head around so I could face him.

Why can't I believe him ? Why can't I believe anyone cares about me.. He seems sincere, but...

"Jake, is there something you want me to do to prove I care about you ?"

. . .

I wasn't prepared for this question. Something ? I don't want to disturb him.. but there is something I'd want him to do.

"I... I want you to-"

"Yes, Jake ?"

What the fuck was I thinking. He would never accept and he might even make fun of me. I can't ask that, gosh I'm so dumb.

"Y-you don't have to do anything for me.. I don't need anything Drew."

"Oh." I could see that he was dissapointed, I didn't know why thought.

"Jake. There is something I could do for you."

"Oh ? I'd like to see that." I said with a more playful tone than expected.

. . .

Drew put his hands on my hair, gently playing with it. He kept looking at me right in the eyes, like he was trying to send me a silent message. I blushed excessively at his action and was trying my hardest to suppress it, in vain. He pulled my head a bit closer, our lips almost touching now, then he did it. Pulling me into a passionate kiss, which reflected all our love for each other.

. . .

That didn't last long.

After realising what he did, Drew quickly broke the kiss, got up, and left the cinema. People started to look at me because of that too, he left me sitting there for at least fifteen minutes after giving me the most perfect kiss I ever had. He really is a good kissed.