His Mansion

Recap of the last 3 -4 years
Sidneet met
Avneet met Sid's friends
He's her psycho possesive obsessed protective lover for her
They all went to a party where they ate ,danced and all
Alu called Avneet in that party which infuriated Sid but he let her go since it was her first time
They all left for their apartments , hostels and all in Sid's private jet

Hey gys I'm back
Sorry for ghosting you all for years
I actually got busy and lot of things happened
I'll post now properly
Also my final exams start tomorrow so wish me luck and do pray for me .
Ok let's start

Author's Pov:

Next day
The flight lands in the "Private Hangar ".
Due to which everyone wakes up. They all have their breakfast in the jet, change into Day clothes and exit the jet . Once done ,they all go to Siddharth's Mansion.

Neet's Pov:

Neet's Pov:

We reached in front of a luxurious mansion and I was speechless.

Av: OMG!! IS THIS REALLY YOUR  HOUSE ? FOR REAL !

" Yes yes avu this is our house for real " Ritz replied in a cool way .
"It's actually one of our houses " Jan replied. But what were we doing here when we were supposed to be at college as we have a fest today. So out of curiosity I asked this to them .

While putting a hand around my shoulder , Anu said , "Since we couldn't rest much in the jet ,so we're here to complete our rest & don't worry about the fest ,it's not compulsory,so we are gonna rest , enjoy,chill and have a blast here ,ok Avu !" I nodded in agreement, because she did have a point ,after a lot of talking, Jan said , "Can we please go inside because, I'm having a major head ache ?" Then we went inside the mansion.
End of Pov

Sid's Pov:

I let the girls enter the house,then told the boys to enter it . After we entered I told Jannat and Ashnoor to give , senorita a tour .

We had decided to take a leave from college as the college fests start from today and last till 2weeks . So according to my plan we all will be here for 14 days , meaning she'll be in front of my eyes for 14 days. Just thinking about that gave me butterflies, now she won't interact with any other guy , especially that Ali .

I'm just waiting for her reaction when she'll find out that we're gonna reside here for 2 weeks .

Yesterday's party was amazing, I hugged her , dances with her and was good to her, lenient with her ,even after she disobeyed me .

No worries I did that because she made a mistake for the very first time. Looking at the wall clock I see it's 12:30 pm , meaning almost lunch time .

I'll order Chinese as I'm craving it and all always everyone will have to eat what I eat , especially Senorita. Also Ashnoor has informed me that Chinese is Senorita's favourite dish ,so yeah basically our tastes match ayye .

Walking through the house in search of my girl, I observe everyone, some people are resting,some are on their phones and some are making out with their partner's .

Anyways I find Avneet in the second master bedroom, which is literally next to mine , I don't want her to know that or she'll freak out . Anyways I spy on her through the glass door .

She's dancing,with headphones on, and lost in her own world & I just admire her . How can someone look so cute always.

She is the reason for my survival or till yesterday I had lost all my hope and since I've put my eyes on her ,she's gonna be mine . Because once I put my eyes on something,I don't Stop until I claim it ,so be ready because you will soon be mine forever and always and nothing and no one can stop me from doing that .
End of Chapter

Hey gys so see I posted after a decade
Sorry for the inconvenience
Hope you guys like the chapter
Lemme know if you want me to make any changes
Also tell me if the chapter needs to be increased regarding its length or anything

Anyways,go read it
Love like a psycho is back
Don't forget to vote share and comment
And really sorry once again for ghosting you guys

Yes I'm alive,pls shower your love on this
And my exams start tomorrow,so wish me luck and pray that I pass in all my subject
Ok
Hasta la vista
Your writer
🤍