Chapter 2:You are my senorita

Riyaz:r u ok?
Ashnoor :why did u lie?
Riyaz:why have u put these lenses?
Ashnoor :and napkin?
Riyaz:and cap?
(Ashnoor and riyaz in unison) AND WHY DID U LIE TO HERRRR?????
(sid who was lost in her thoughts came back to reality, her means avu)
Siddharth:relax Gys, will both let me speak. So riyaz I am OK, I lied because, "I saw by my future seeing blessing given by God that Avneet was saying bad about me and she hates me"so I lied, I put lenses and napkin so that she doesn't recognizes my eyes when she sees me as siddharth at college and doesn't recognize that sid is only Ali, OK. (he told all that in one breathe, he started breathing heavily.)
Ashnoor :(gave him a bottle of water) sid relax, take ,drink water.(he drank, finally his heart beat became normal) And riyaz don't pest your brother.Can I and u sit together at college today
Riyaz:(rudely) AND WHY WOULD I DO THAT????
Ashnoor :(with a sad face) Cs we are dating each other
Riyaz:(rudely) CORRECTION, WE WERE, WE ARENT, WE BROKE UP SIX MONTHS AGO, SO PLZ LEAVE ME ASHNOOR KAUR, (saying this he left)
(Ashnoor was crying now, there was silence only her cry was heard, until sid spoke)
siddharth:feels bad na when the person you love, ignores you hurts you na
Ashnoor:ya
Siddharth :i can get #rishnoor back(rishnoor means riyaz and Ashnoor)
Ashnoor :(got happy) yes, how??
Siddharth:for that you have to do a task of mine
Ashnoor:which ever task you will tell, I'll do but pls give me my riyu back
Siddharth:i want detailed information about Avneet, where she lives?who r her parents? Her likes/dislike?her lifestyle?her moods? Everything?
Ashnoor :i won't do it
Siddharth :why, you don't want riyaz!
Ashnoor :i want but I won't do your task Cs Ik everything about her
Siddharth :how???
Ashnoor :cs she's my avu Di, she's my elder sister
Siddharth:what!
Ashnoor :ya
Siddharth :tnen my task becomes easy,message me everything about her
Ashnoor :but why do u wanna know about her??
Siddharth :cs I l.......,non of your business ,now get lost
_______________________________________
(Avneet was walking in the corridor when a hand pulled her, she got scared and closed her eyes, she was being dragged to a classroom, then she was pinned to the wall ,then she opened her eyes and saw sid, the person she hated the most.)

(Then he spoke in his most arrogant voice) Siddharth :you are my angel(Avneet replied boldly) Avneet:i don't have any wingsSiddharth:hmm,you are my princess Avneet:i don't have a crownSiddharth:hmmmmm,you are my baby doll

Siddharth :you are my angel
(Avneet replied boldly)
Avneet:i don't have any wings
Siddharth:hmm,you are my princess
Avneet:i don't have a crown
Siddharth:hmmmmm,you are my baby doll.
Avneet:i am not a baby and I don't play with dolls. (hearing this frustrated siddharth put his index finger on her lips, they had an eye lock for few seconds, then siddharth spoke)
Siddhath:you are my senorita, you are mine only mine, I love you.There are some rules:1be away from unknown men, 2wear what I tell you to, 3sleep when I tell you to, 4wakeup when I tell you to, 5eat what I tell you to, 6drink what I tell you to,7sit next to me during lectures and in canteen, 8go wherever I take you 9use your phone when I tell you to, 10fulfill my (he made a smirk) you know what desires,11never make me angry, 12only talk to girls, no boys, not even the professors, 13keep your hair however I tell you to, 14study whenever I tell you to,15Your phone will be with me until I give you permission to use it .If you do not obey my rules then you will be punished, and you don't know how I punish my loved ones, tonight is a party, where this and come,(he gave her a packet) put your hair however you want but only for today, come with ash and Jan because they know the venue and last thing, I am taking this,(he snatched her Iphone 11pro from her hand, removed his index finger and left)
End
How was the chapter?
Pls do comment for next chapter
I wrote a quiet long chapter Cs today I didn't study much
What do you think will avu obey sids rules
Pls spit your views out.
Zoya Khan