Ethan Dolan | Chained to the devil

Draft- tell me how you like it and if you like it i will continue it-

-if not i will delete it

~°~

You sat up on your bed awakening from your nap.

You felt your phone buzz.

You looked at it to see a massage .

Jaine~ Heyyy wanna go to this party!??!

You~ Sure when?

Jaine~ At 8

You~ Cool pick me up?

Jaine~ Yeah be ready by 8:30

You~ Sure thing

You closed your phone after checking the time. 6:45

You got up and eat a quick snack, while going through your social medias.

One you were done you started to get ready.

~°~

When you were done Jaine picked you up, and both of you went to the party.

You weren't really a party person but you did like to have fun, plus if a fight happened what better way to see it then in person?

You got out of the car once she parked it outside. Music blarred out, you saw lights shining in the house. As you see Ethan Dolan was the one to throw parties with his twin brother.

Jaine came up to you as you standed in front of her car.

"Don't worry i already ask no alcohol is in this party, maybe weed but no alcohol at all." She said.

You nodded and walk forward.

You and Jaine went into the house, the music more clear now. Everywhere you looked people danced. Grinding on each other. On the couch layed stoned gays with shaggy long hair.

You and Jaine walked out of the living room to the kitchen. There on the counter was vodka. You eyed Jaine.

"Hey don't look at me they said there wasn't going to be any!" She surrender.

"Well its fine, just as long i dont have some." You said remembering the last time you got drunk.

You told secrets you wanted no one to know, and acted a way your didn't want people to see.

"Alright then, hey let's go to the back i heard that's where the heart of the party is!" She shouted walking to the sliding glass door.

You both went back to the pool, where a guy was in a human suze hamster ball. They threw water balloons filled with different coloured paint, and played giant beer pong on the side.

Ethan and Grayson were spotted easily at the tables, wearing nothing but black swimming trunks.

"Grayson looks so hot right now, but im afraid to talk to him." Jaine said.

"Just be yourself." You smiled.

"Your right." She said grabbing a cup from some random guy walking by, downing it all.

"Hey!" The guy protested.

"Shut up your under 21 anyways!" She yelled.

"SO ARE YOU!! Jaine don't drink that!" You yelled.

"Why not alcohol is the key to being yourself, plus i will hook up with him by the end of the night and have no memory at all HA!" She said walking over to Grayson.

You rolled your eyes standing where you were.

~°~

Ethan POV: