Grayson Dolan | Acting Stupid

Hey guys sorry for the 3 day miss of update i try to update every Friday and Tuesday, i maybe have more time in summer.
°°°°°°°°°°

"I need a vacation from this vacation! I thought i was supposed to be relaxing mom!" You said in the phone as you walked out on the beach.

"Honey whats better then relaxing then relaxing with your siblings?" Your mom cheered.

"Not when you have seven brothers!" You yelled.

A man tanning looked at you.

"Y/n be happy me and your father worked very hard to get you and your brothers to Hawaii." Your mom said.

"Yes mom, and im very thankful it's just i can't keep watching the boys!" You said.

"Fine i will hire a babysitter but Mason, and Alec are old enough to roam around and have fun." She said.

"Alright mom, thanks!" You said and hung up.

"Yeah old enough, i never thought 13 year old boys would be mature, and to add a note their twins." You said to yourself and walked along.

You walked and enjoyed the weather.

Then you felt cold liquid spill on your white tank top.

"UGH GREAT!"You yelled.

"Uh sorry sorry!" The peron said.

He was a boy. He grabbed some napkins and started to wipe your breasts.

"Let me do it you pervert!" You said grabbing them from your hands.

"Sorry." He said.

Once you were done there was a pink blob on your shirt

"Great....just great." You said.

"I can buy you a new shirt?" He offered.

"That would be so sweet." You said looking at you. Your heart stopped as yous saw his face.

"Y-Your Grayson D-Dolan." You stumbled on your words.

"Who's that.....what ever, come on!" He said waking.

You followed.

Oh my god i called Grayson Dolan a pervert. I don't know is i should be happy or cry and make a pool.

You thought as you followed him to a little shirt shop.

TO BE CONTINUED.....