First Entry.

Now I am going to have this be in a journal since it will better overall capture our story.

Let me go back to the beginning when life was a lot more normal.

I woke up one day in my small little A frame cabin facing a lake of Minnesota with pine trees cascading across the view. Now, My bed was more then comfortable with white comforters and me soaking in the bath of rest. (That sounded extremely poetic) But it is true! It was a very comfortable morning and then I went over to my mini little kitchen with a cabinet fridge and a microwave. I made myself a hot chocolate and went over to my small little dining table against the wall looking out of the window to the lake. 

I always loved those mornings and I will always cherish them forever. I cannot deny the fact that who I am is just meant to be in a little 10 x 12 A-frame. 

As I finished my hot chocolate I went to the main house on our property. Mom and Dad are out and about today so Christian and Luana are staying at the main house. The Main house is navy blue with white trim and is one story with a lot of add-on rooms to it. 

I walked inside and they were still sleeping, they usually wake up between 11 am and 1 pm. I wake up at 10 am, so its not that unusual. The normal routine morning with my sister in law, Luana if I haven't clarified that already says good morning and grabs a banana to wake herself up. Her and I are just relaxing, She is working and I am doing my thing when Christian, my brother wakes up and greets us with his normal tired polite self. We are beyond close and they are my best friends. I Cannot describe it any other way.

After working for a little bit, We then all get up and make our chicken nuggets and French fries in the Air Fryer, I think that is one of the best parts of the day Is just being together. It is funny, Luana is older then me and Christian but her personality and her soul just makes it feel like she is younger then the two of us. We always protect her and that is the way it has always been. We all love adventuring and going on road trips in the wilderness and getting out and exploring. We do it fairly often, every month to be exact we go out on some elaborate adventure and thrive. We have a blast.

Now, As the evening turns slow and we wind down for the night, Christian and Luana head back to their apartment while I settle into my little A-frame and rest. 

We all fell asleep.