A bean in motion

As Betu was walking near Mrs. Priimus' house, she felt as if something was following her. She didn't pay any attention to it and kept on walking.

She had been walking for 3 minutes already but the feeling hadn't gone anywhere. Something or someone was following her. She slowly turned her head to look what's behind her. What she saw was nothing more but darkness.

Betu was relieved. Had she really been that anxious that she had turned schizophrenic? Betu turned her head back around and-

"Are you Betu?" A being made of slimy, brown material asked.

"y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yes I-I-I-I am" Betu stuttered out, legs shaking.

"I have been looking for you, I am prince beanard, from beanstead kingdom. And you my lady, you shall be my princess beania." The being, beanard answered.

Betu was in shock, all her delusions had become true in just a second. Was she dreaming, had Ranet done something? If you didn't know, Ranet and betu used to have casual sex on fridays, Ranet was toxic so betu ended it, but it seems it had already affected betu in a traumatic way.

Betu and beanard stood there for a minute, betu thinking about what to say to the prince and what questions to ask.

"I have a boner." Betu blurted out from her messy mind. Oh no...that can't be good.

---------------------------------------------

112

112

112

112

112

112

112

aidake mind