Whenever, wherever.

Betu realised too late that her erection had reached beanards crotch. It was embarrassing but she could do nothing about it.

"Oh? what is this?" Beanard asked Betu, playfully touching the erection which has caused a commotion in betu's mind.

"A-ah please don't t-touch it, it's sensitive-" Betu moaned out.

Beanard paid no attention to betu. He was enthralled by the huge thing infront of him. He wasted no time and removed betu's jeans. Out of the pants bounced a noku as big as a horse.

"AAAAAAAAAAAA" Betu let out a big moan which caused beanard to smirk.

As beanard kneeled down infront of betu, betu closed her eyes knowing what's about to happen.

Every person in the community woke up to noises of thrusting, sucking, slurping, banging, clapping, moaning and screaming. No one paid attention to it though, because it was a casual Friday and it was a tradition for betu to moan in the woods at night like an alpha.

----Time skip 5 hours

After 5 hours, they both finally came. It was surprisingly easy to dominate beanard, since he had a hole that had been stretched out by so much it could fit anything. And beanard liked being dominated by emo girls, it was his fetish.

"So what happens now?" Betu asked beanard, confused as to what is going to happen in the future.

"come with me to my kingdom. There you can thrust into me everyday as much as you'd like and we could have little bean babies." Beanard said as some beans dropped out of his asshole, beans are equal to cum in beanstead.

Betu agreed immediately and gathered all her bean jars from her chamber. And with a snap, they were in beanstead kingdom.

---------------------------------------------

aidake mul nöör kaela panna palun