Chapter 1: The Heavenly Trio

"An Earth grade Ice spiritual root and a High grade Soul! She's a true genius!"

The holographic screen lit up, before showing the results of the test. All the eyes are locked on the screen, a look of shock, surprise and awe plastered on their face.

Name: Lilian Fierel
Spiritual root: Earth grade Ice spiritual root.
Soul: High grade soul
Cultivation realm: First-step Spiritual Master

"It's actually an Early Grade spiritual root! This is the first time I've ever seen one with this type of spiritual root before!"

"A first - Step spiritual master at such a young age! She is a true genius!"

"Even my most talented disciples of my clan are only at the Spiritual Master realm when they were at her age."

"To think an Earth grade spiritual root would appear by the end of the entrance exam. This is very surprising."

"The last time someone with an Earth grade spiritual root ever enrolls into our academy was more than ten years ago. I had not expected that someone with such a talent appears in this year's exam."

"Lilian Fierel? Isn't she the young mistress of the Fierel family? I heard that she was their most talented genius in this generation of geniuses in this region and are talented in the way of the sword."

"You mean THE Fierel family? One of the strongest family in this region who are known for their influence in the Alchemy industry and pill industry?"

In this world, many dream of becoming cultivators. To cultivate the Dao and strive to ascend to Immortality. All of them wanted to choose their own destiny . Sadly, this world is cruel as not many are born with enough wealth or talent to even embarks on the path of cultivation.

By becoming cultivators, they can have anything that they can ever dream of. Power, money, fame and women. As long as you are strong enough, no one would ever dare to disrespect you. In this world where the only the strong has the right to rule, all that matters is your strength.

Meanwhile, a girl in white stood on top of the testing platform. Her right hand is stretched forward, touching the magical treasure that is used to measure the talent of the participants. A tablet.

The girl is none other than Lilian Fierel.

Her long black hair tied to a ponytail, that reaches her back, her purple eyes furrowed into a frown. Just a few seconds ago, she could clearly sensed a looming sense of threat over her very present. Although it was supressed and was rather faint, it was there for a few seconds.

Hearing the name Fierel, a middle age man in white robe stood up. A look of surprise are on his face as he made his way towards the said girl.

"I never know that my old friend actually has such a beautiful and talented daughter." The middle aged man laughs heartily.

"You know my parents?" Lilian ask while tilting her head. Her face remains emotionless.

"Of course, I was an old friend of your mother when we were still students at Celestial Dragon Academy." The elderly man grin.

Hearing this, everyone present all look at the young girl who is no older than fourteen years old. Despite all the gazes on her, Lilian held not even a single emotions in her face. Her very presence looking somewhat detached from the mudane world.

In this world, there are countless amount of Martial Institution that spread all across the planet. These Martial Institutions, each with their own respective philosophy and teachings has gave birth to nemorous powerful cultivators.

Some of these Martial Institutions had been founded millions of years ago and still stood tall. One of them is Celestial Dragon Academy that was founded by the Celestial Dragon Emperor himself.