Chapter 1: Ibiki and Kegan are single parents to their siblings

October 10 1960, in the hidden village with Kegan Uzumaki 

Kegan couldn't believe Kushina, her cousin and her husband Minato were dead, she was only 12 and her home village Uzushiogakure was attacked a week before the 9 tails attacked her new home, she has been through too much trauma to last a lifetime, and now she was completely now responsible for Mary and Sean Uzumaki her mom and dad are dead and she was terrified.

Her 2 week old twin siblings, Sean and Mary Uzumaki started crying for her attention, which caused her to hold them and feed them milk in a baby bottle and burp them and changed their diapers and put them in their cribs and begins tidying up her house before her boyfriend Alan comes over for dinner tonight and they act like everything around them is normal for the moment and they are a happy couple, He loves her baby siblings and they are happy together. He was very excited to adopt them and that they get to raise her siblings together as parents.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 They have dinner and Mary took a shower and dressed in nighttime clothes and fell  asleep.

October 10 1960, in the hidden village with Ibiki Morino 

Ibiki couldn't believe his parents were dead and now he was completely now responsible his baby brother Idate, he has been through too much trauma to last a lifetime. He was all alone. 

His 2 week old brother Idate started crying for her attention, which caused him to hold him and and feed them milk in a baby bottle and burp them and changed his diaper and put him in his crib and begins tidying up his house before his girlfriend Charile comes comes over for dinner tonight and they act like everything around them is normal for the moment and  and they are a happy couple, She loves Idate and they are happy together. She  was very excited to adopt Idate and that they get to raise him together as parents. 

 They have dinner and Ibiki  took a shower and dressed in nighttime clothes and fell asleep.