Part 1 - The dare

Finally. Years later, and they had reached the partly dreaded years of university. Those people being the original class from 1-A. Along the way, people had gone their own ways. Gone down differing paths of education, moved away elsewhere, some even having families. But for this small group, now consisting of ochaco, kyoko, and izuku, those things didn't apply. They had stuck together, and they intended to do so for even longer. After all, why should they give up on the fun they used to have and just... throw it all away?

This slightly altered group of people did absolute wonders for izuku's confidence. Which took a rather long time to build up. But then again, the delayed build up of izukus confidence couldn't exactly surprise anybody. After all, he wasn't exactly treated the best throughout his childhood, just because of the way he was. But now, be had mustered the courage to finally come out as gay to people at the high school reunion just a few weeks ago. That little confession went well with everybody, mina basically threw herself at him and hugged him tightly, stating how incredibly proud she was of him for being so brave. The others were also happy for him, but weren't as ecstatic about it as mina was.

As for his platonic relationship with katsuki, it had been improving. Sort of. Katsuki still struggled with maintaining and controlling his anger levels. But he was somewhat getting there. He had been messaging izuku every now and then, but that was only before izuku came out. After izukus confession, they still spoke. But it was a rare occurance. But, it didn't bother izuku as he had spent his whole childhood dealing with it.

So on a late Saturday night, he was sat in his university dorm with his group. They were playing a good old traditional game of truth or dare. They were mostly starting off with basic truths and silly dares. Such as, 'who do you think is hotter out of ___ and ___?' Or 'show us the most recent photo on your phone!' Things like that. But as the game progressed, things became a little more... interesting.

"Cmon kyoko! It's your turn to ask somebody! Put your drink down and ask already! It's getting exciting!" Ochaco exclaimed, sat on her knees in anticipation as to what kyoko was going to say next, who she was going to target.

"Alright, alright!" She began with a slight chuckle towards how excited the brunette was already getting.

"Izuku," She continued, "truth or dare?" She asked, sipping at her glass of original monster and vodka, now even leaning forward, awaiting the reply from izuku.

"Darn it.. well. I chose truth last time. So.. I think I'm going to do dare!" He said said a partly proud smile, partly nervous smile, really not knowing what to expect.

Once kyoko heard his response, she gasped. She had been waiting for this moment.

"I dare you to call katsuki! I mean cmon, you both haven't spoke properly in ages! However, to spice things up a little, flirt with him!" She laughed, very impressed with her own decision. Izuku, admittedly was too.

After all, after so many years of katsuki hating him, and only just starting to move on from that phase of hatred, this could make things incredibly interesting.

"Bet." He said simply, pulling his phone from his pocket, taking a deep breath before dialing katsukis number.

The two had gotten closer, but not exactly to a level of friends with benefits, or even anything to that level, despite the odd amounts of... suggestive tension that had been building up gradually whenever they even spent time in the same room.

He dialed the same number time and time again, just for it to go to voice mail, which did end up making him a little aggravated. But still, he decided to call just one more time. He was quick to assume that it would go straight to voice mail again, so he decided to just start talking to leave a message.

"Kacchan, can you call me back? I miss you... I'm so lonely in my mansion..." He said in a soft, somewhat... seductive tone.

Of course, when he said mansion, he really meant dorm room. He sat there for about a minute, trying to contemplate on what to say next. But when he opened his mouth to talk once again, he heard another voice. It was muffled. So he knew it was the phone. It was katsuki. It wasn't a voice mail after all.

When he heard izuku talk to him in such ways, katsukis eyes widened in slight surprise. He felt the warmth of his body increase. He was sat with kirishima at that time, so he couldn't exactly go off on izuku, or even admit anything that was racing through his mind, nor how his heart was pounding and crashing against his ribcage. Katsuki slowly lowered the phone from his ear, bringing the speaker slightly closer to his lips.

"I'm on my way." He said in a hushed voice, just about loud enough for izuku to hear before abruptly hanging up. Just before this moment, he had been watching an action movie with kirishima. So it was even easier for kirishima to pick up on his sudden change of behaviour.

"Hey bro, are you al-" He started, just to see the front door close, just giving it a shrug and tossing some sweet and salty popcorn into his mouth and continuing to watch the movie.

"He's..  he's coming. Guys he's coming!" He chuckled nervously, putting his phone down and gulping.

He was intrigued as to what would be said, but worried that he may be angry. But just like katsuki's, his mind was running absolutely wild with all kinds of thoughts.

"Well, there's no need to worry, we will tell him that we were playing truth or dare!" Kyoko said in a more cheery tone, mostly just picking up on the nerves that izuku was radiating rather than the excitement, completely missing what he was really feeling.

"No." He said in an instant. "I want to play 'till the end." He whispered, slowly standing up. When he stood, so did the other two, saying their goodbyes and leaving in a hurry.

After their departure from his dorm room, he paced the room and started to ramble to himself over and over again, pausing when he heard the knock at the door. With a shaky hand, he turned the door handle and looked up to see a tall, spiky haired figure.

"Kacchan?!"

AND THATS ALL IMMA WRITE FOR NOW
I hope you all enjoyed, I'm so very sorry if it's not good, or if its rough, I haven't written like this in a long long time
But I hope you all enjoyed anyways! Please let me know how how I can improve!
Thank you you much for reading!