Chapter 1

My
Crazy
Classmate

My name is Kai and I attend a great prestigious high school known to all. Not only am I the son of a very rich and popular man in the city but I am also very handsome. I'm not bragging... just stating the obvious.
I get good grades in school and I'm very charming, everyone loves me. I'm so perfect that it's unbelievable.

This is the final year of high school and I'm proud to say that it will be the best one yet

This is the final year of high school and I'm proud to say that it will be the best one yet... I just have a feeling-
"Isla?" The teacher called out.

"Present" I look behind me from the direction I heard the voice.
Isla? How come I've never seen her before?
She does sit right at the back of the class and seems like the type that keeps to herself.

Isla? How come I've never seen her before? She does sit right at the back of the class and seems like the type that keeps to herself

She stares outside the window with her head resting on the palm of her left hand and her elbow pressed onto the table . I can't help but look at her and wonder why we've never met before, she was not introduced as a new student and that could only mean we were in the same class last year. Every girl in any of my classes would use any opportunity they get to talk to me but she-

Suddenly her eyes move away from the beautiful scenery outside and land on mine. My heart skipped a beat and I immediately look away. She probably thinks that I'm a creep.

I face-palmed myself and slightly slapped my cheeks so I could focus on the lecture. I can't help but steal glimpses of this Isla girl from time to time. She seems so weird, all she does is look outside or lay on her arms.

Finally the bell rings signaling for the end of this class and the beginning of the next. I start packing my bag when I'm startled by a figure looking down at me, I look up only to see Isla looking right at me with with a menacing glaze in her eyes.

She looks me dead in the eyes and with no emotion visible on her face. She leans in closer as if to not let anyone else hear what she has to say. " don't stare at me ever again you creep."

She straightens herself up, walks away from me and leaves the classroom. I'm clearly offended by what she called me... how does she even know that I was looking at her when she didn't even look at me during the whole period except that one time?

She's the real creep