Chapter 7

"What do you mean by they were after me? Why would they be after me? I didn't do anything wrong." I started to panic while she sat back quietly.

"Its not my problem is it?"

"Are you fucken kidding me right now? My life is possibly in danger and you don't care."

She looks me dead in the eyes "Why should I care? You are nothing to me..."

I don't know why but her words hurt me real bad. I look away from her and stare at my hands. "I-"

"Times up class." I was cut off by the teacher and She goes around grading everyone's work.

Time passes by. As I walk through the hallway I notice Isla going into the library. We will be able to talk here, l have to find out what she knows.

I quietly follow behind her as she makes her way to one of the computers.
She sits down getting ready to use the computer "what do you want?"

I jumped in shock, how did she know ?I stand straight with confidence "I'm not a creep just so you know"

I stand straight with confidence "I'm not a creep just so you know"

I make my way around her and sit next to her. "What is it this time?" She asked clearly not paying attention to me.

"I want to know what you know about those men following me."

"I don't have anything to tell you."

"But-"

"I'm busy... Leave "

I look over at her computer... she is playing games. I frown at how insulting she is.  Suddenly a group of girls come by, towering us. I look up while Isla continues to play her game.

"Hey you... get up" the girl in the middle demanded.

"What's wrong ladies? " I asked.
The girl smiles trying to be cute.

"I would like to use this computer for my project."

I look around "but there are other computers here" I stated the obvious.

"True, but this one works fast and well and it is right next to you." She smirks.

"I'm kinda in a middle of a conversation." I said as politely as I could.

"I see that you the only one talking but this Brat ignores you. What are you even doing around her? She is just a poor dirty girl who doesn't belong here... I heard that she got into the school through recommendation. She can't afford to even take care of herself." She said with a disgusted look.

I look at Isla who continues to play her game. Honestly now I see it. Her hair is dry and slightly untidy, her uniform has little specks of dirt and her shoes are very dirty. How have I not noticed this before.

I'm distracted by the upset look on her face and see that she just lost her game. She gets up "it's all yours"
And she leaves the library.

The girls continue to talk and flirt with  me.

After school ended I got into the car, when I noticed Isla walking. "Follow me with the car " I ordered my driver as I stepped out the car without giving him a chance to talk.

I follow Isla, making sure to be very careful this time.
We make many turns till Isla stops at a  bus stop.

I wait and watch as the bus arrives few minutes after and the passengers get on

I wait and watch as the bus arrives few minutes after and the passengers get on. The bus leaves but Isla is still there.

Soon after a luxurious black car pulls up in front of her and she enters.

I quickly run to my car that was following right behind me and enter. "FOLLOW THAT CAR!" I commanded. And my driver stepped on it.

Why did she get into that car? Don't tell me she is one of those girls.... no... she might be in danger.

We follow the car for a few minutes till we reach a beautiful big mansion. And we stopped in a good distance, watching.

What is happening? A young handsome man steps out the driver's seat and goes around to open the door for Isla Who came out

What is happening?
A young handsome man steps out the driver's seat and goes around to open the door for Isla Who came out.

I get out the car and run as fast as I could to her "ISLA!" I scream and at that moment she looks at me with a shocked look... but I see fear in her eyes too.

The young man who opened the door suddenly took out a gun and pointed towards my direction.

Oh shit