The Dinner

y/n made her way down the stairs to see Eugene there smiling as he usually does "Eugene." "Y/n" the two said each other's name with different expressions for both.

Y/n made her way into the car as Eugene closed it and went to his side the ride to the restaurant was quiet but awkward. They finally made it as Eugene got out first and held his hand out for y/n to hold "thanks."
Eugene's heart soared from such thanks
They talked as they ate "how's school for you?" "It's okay, Eugene why don't you go to school?" "I'm smart so why would I?" "Ig" she said.

"Also I'm getting the engagement to cancel between us isn't that great!" You smiled "you're probably gonna drop your fork and say what did you just say as you smile" Eugene than dropped his fork as he said "what did you just say?" As he smiled.
(Told you!) You thought "yeah it's sad but it's time to say goodbye to our relationship" "you see y/n, I have the upper hand here one i have the engagement papers also I made copies already."

"I knew you would say this so umm should I tell you or should I stay quiet? I'm the second daughter of Charles Choi who do you think you are trying to manipulate me I also knew you were a weirdo I researched you before I even knew you I didn't know you had photos of me it's quite creepy don't you think?" Y/n said as Eugene gripped his fork again in his hands as y/n got up to leave "chao" she said and left the restaurant as his two bodyguards stand in front of the entrance and said she can't leave as Eugene pushed his glasses up.

"You seem to misunderstand who truly has the upper hand here." He said chuckling with a glint in his eyes as
y/n began to chuckle too and punched Eugene's 'gun' in the face knocking him to the ground than doing a Jiu Jitsu flower sweep than goes to the other bodyguard and and snapped his neck as she walked away smiling creepily "what a waste for such a pretty dress." She said sad. Eugene was confused with what just happened "she! She beat those two with almost one hit! How! How!" He started panicking.

"Also! Eugene sweetie and get the fuck out of my house once you're done with this mess" she said smiling.
The next day she woke up early and went to school she entered the school with happiness people noticed and began to smile and chatter

"Look like y/n's okay!"
"Yeah, she seemed really down yesterday"
"Yup! Especially those weird bodyguards"
"And did you see those scars I wonder is she getting abused at home?"
"She's probably doing this for attention!"
"Probably"
"You guys are just jealous that she's prettier and nicer than the two of you combined"

Daniel hear the comments with worry and he began to think about the fourth question one of their girls asked (y/n could be getting abused at home? No that's not likely!")
Y/n stopped by to the fashion department to say hello before going to her class "hi guys!" "Hey y/n half the class said" Daniel went over to her and Zack was raging already. "So y/n are you okay? There were marks on your hands yesterday"
"I'm alright now you see I was dating someone and our relationship wasn't healthy and he started abusing me and punished me.." she said calmly.

"You were abused.." once Daniel said that everyone looked at her "yeah but I broke up with him so everything's a-okay!" She said cheerfully "I have to go back to my class now" she waved and left as Zack punched a desk "who abused her!" "Zack you should know" Zoe said "well I don't remember our parents split up."
Y/n reached the Vocal department and sat down smiling there was no Mary today weirdly as Vin was the only one there minus other people she doesn't know.

"Good morning Vin" "good morning y/n" "you alright? I saw your hands and arms" "I'm alright now no need to worry" She said.