1. SAVING HER

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
......................................................................
There was chaos all around the wedding hall. The Bride and the Groom, both were missing from last two hours. The Groom left the Bride and ran away from the wedding and the Bride was heartbroken because of that.

She knew that her family agreed to marry her off to her boyfriend because of her. She didn't want to see her family being humiliated by the people who didn't even know them well. She just wanted to die out of guilt so, she wrote a letter and left the wedding hall.

It was Naina herself and the guy who left her in her own wedding, was her former classmate and Boyfriend, Arjun. On the other hand, when Shalini came to know about that through her letter, she got hell scared and informed everything to Naveen. At first, he tried to find her but when he failed in doing so, he called Rajveer.
-------------------------------------------------------
Rajveer was on the way to Naina's wedding hall with Abhimanyu. Gunny was just behind his jeep, in his own vehicle with Vidya accompanying him. Rajveer and Abhimanyu were busy in their banter and at that time, Rajveer got a call. Seeing the Caller ID, he immediately picked up the call and said...

Rajveer (With a smile) - To saale, tujhe meri yaad aa hi gayi...!!! Kitna kamina hai yaar tu...!!! Teri behen ki shaadi ke din hi tujhe meri yaad aayi? Pohochne wala hi hu main, bas ye fatak cross ho jaye ek baar. Aur apni hi behen ki shaadi se tu gayab hai, saale...!!!

Naveen (Hell worriedly) - Maine tujhe is liye call nahi kara hai, Veeru. Mujhe teri madad chahiye urgently.

Rajveer (Getting serious) - Kya hua, Naveen? Sab thik to hai na?

He asked that worriedly while stopping the jeep near the fatak area. Naveen said...

Naveen (With a bit of fear) - Dekh Veeru, main tujhe puri baat abhi nahi samjha sakta. Baat ye hai ke jo Naina se shaadi karnewala tha, vo achanak se gayab ho gya, shaadi chhodkar bhag gya... Aur ab meri Gudiya, vo bahot buri tarah se tut gayi hai, Veeru. Vo kahi chali gayi hai aur mujhe dar hai ke vo kuch kar na le. Main tujhe uski photo abhi bhej raha hu, tu please use dhoondh le. Tum teeno ko bhej raha hu uski photo.

Rajveer (Nodding his head) - Thik hai, Naveen. Tu bas Gunny ko call kar le as vo mere pichhe hi tha but shayad kisi wajah se ruka tha vo bich me, to vo mere sath nahi hai abhi.

Naveen (Immediately nodding his head) - Thik hai, main use bhi call kar leta hu aur Bhai... (In a pleading tone) Please, use dhoondh le. Pata nahi kya-kya chal raha hoga meri Gudiya ke dimaag me.

Rajveer (Reassuring him) - Tu fikar mat kar, Naveen. Hum use dhoondh lege.

He cut the call and Abhimanyu asked...

Abhimanyu (Creasing his brows) - Kya hua, Raj?

Rajveer (Worriedly) - Hume Naina ko dhoondhna hoga, Chauhan Sahab. Vo kahi chali gayi hai. Baki ki story baad me batauga. Naveen uska photo bhej raha hai, use dhyan se dekh lena.

At that time, Abhimanyu saw a girl in a Bride's attire, near the fatak area. She was looking lost and stood on the railway track, motionless. He asked...

Abhimanyu (Confusingly) - Vo ladki aakhir kar kya rahi hai?

Rajveer (Looking at the girl) - Magar ye vaha kaise aayi? (Looking at the watch) Abhi to kisi bhi samay train aati hogi.

Rajveer/Abhimanyu (Widening their eyes) - Kahi ye suicide to...

Both looked at each other with a jerk and got down from the jeep hurriedly. Rajveer ran towards the railway track to save her. On the other hand, the gate keeper, who takes care of the railway track and the signals of the railway track, also ran in her direction. The train was about to reach her but before that, Rajveer was successful in taking her out of the way. Seeing that she almost screamed while asking him...

Lady (With tears) - Kyu bachaya mujhe? Mar jaane diya hota...!!!

Rajveer (With a bit concern) - Magar tum aisa kar kyu rahi thi? Aur tum aise kyu...

Lady (With tears) - Jispe bharosa kiya, vo kamina to dhokha dekar bhag gaya aur ab meri family ko logo ko face karna hai.

He was speechless and didn't know what to say further to ease her pain. He has started to feel a connection with her after seeing her for the first time. At that time, Gunny also reached there with Vidya. Seeing her, he immediately went near her and hugged her tightly. He asked...

Gunny (Cupping her face) - Tu ye kya karne jaa rahi thi? Pagal ho gayi hai? Agar tujhe kuch ho jaata to?

Lady (Crying on her fate) - Agar ho hi jaata to acha hota. Kam se kam, mere decision ki wajah se, mere parivaar ko to ye sab nahi jhelna padta.

Rajveer (Creasing his brows) - Kya tum Naina ho? Naveen ki chhoti behen?

She just nodded at him while still crying bitterly. Abhimanyu said...

Abhimanyu (Offering her water bottle) - Hey, relax Naina. Shant ho jayiye please. Lijiye, pani pi lijiye.

She took the bottle and drank some water from it. Abhimanyu turned towards Gunny and said...

Abhimanyu (Putting a hand over his shoulder) - Hum samjh sakte hai ke aap pareshaan ho gaye the... Dar gaye the, par Naina ki bhi position samjhne ki koshish kariye. Vo already pareshaan hai aur aap hai ke unpe gussa ho rahe hai.

Gunny (With worry) - To aur kya karu main, Abhi?... (Cupping Naina's face) Tujhe pata bhi hai ke main kitna tension me aa gya tha? Aur tu itna bada step lene jaa rahi thi? Tu aisa kaise kar sakti hai, Gudiya?

Naina (Crying and complaining like a child) - Aap fir se mujhe daat rahe hai, Bhaiyya...!!! Mujhe nahi karni baat aapse...!!! Mujhe Naveen Bhaiyya se baat karni hai. Kaha hai Naveen Bhaiyya?

Rajveer (With a smile) - Naina... Naveen mission pe hai. Vo to Shalini tumhe dhoondh nahi pa rahi thi, isliye use majbooran Naveen ko inform karna pada. Khair, hum ghar jakar bhi baat kar sakte hai. Tum kafi thak gayi hogi. Chalo, let's go.
......................................................................
Here's the 1st part guys...😊😊

How was it???🤔🤔🤔

Sorry for the long wait. Enjoy it...😊

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment for my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤