England

When the night comes things was awkward for them after what happened earlier, freen doesn't know if becky was comfortable enough to sleep next to her or not so she break the uncomfortable silence.

''Huh i will sleep on the couch here if that's ok for you.'' Becky hesitated for a moment cause she hate sleeping alone but ultimately nodded in affirmation. Freen proposed that just to give the younger girl space but in her heart she would like to sleep next to becky, to be close to her like that again, but the later doesn't need that after what happened between them.

In the middle of the night freen was awake by some whimpering, she looked at becky the younger was apparently having a nightmare, so she slipped next to her in the bed and take her in her arms murmuring this it was a dream. Becky wake up disoriented her heart was pounding in her chest, but she felt someone tightened her hold and her whispering to her that everything was all right that it was just a bad dream.

Gripping freen shirt she looked at her in the eyes and for a moment everything stand still, it was just them it was like nothing mattered anymore, freen eyes conveyed so much care and tenderness in it that she can't help but relax a little.

''Go back to sleep baby I will be here when you wake up ok?'' She said softly tightening her grip on becky and kissed her forehead to comfort the younger girl. Becky nods her head before tightening her grips on freen shirt burrowing her her in the crook of her her neck, freen kiss once again her forehead and caress her softly her arms. Few minutes later the two girls felt asleep like content in each other embrace.

The rest of the week end was good until Sunday night at 8 becky gets the news about her father, at first she was working on her computer but suddenly her phone ring she didn't expected what happened next she was shocked and stay still like that for few minutes clearly shocked.

Charlotte heard something falling in the living room she left her room to checked almost immediately knowing her cousin was here, what she saw was becky here standing still tears falling silently on her face her phone on the ground.

''Beck what happened?'' She shakes her cousin but becky give her no response. ''Beck?'' She tries again but once again nothing. ''Becky!'' She said more loudly shaking her once again, this time it seems to bring her out of stupor.

''He's gone char.'' Becky doesn't know what to thinks her dad was gone but strangely enough she wasn't relieved, she was just numb. Charlotte was confused by what becky just tell her who was gone why becky was in this state.

''Who is gone ? What happened?'' She asked once again.

'' My dad, apparently his car blown up I don't know all the detail, just that the car was burn so much we wouldn't probably find his body. This is how bad it is.'' She wiped furiously her tears she doesn't understand why she was so hurt about this.

'' Hey beck look at me please.'' She wait patiently to her cousin to looked at her she knows that becky was having a hard time to deal with it one part she knows her cousin wanted to hate her dad but ultimately he was still a caring father towards her.

''It's ok to feel sad it was your dad after all it's ok to cry I won't judge you scream if you I'm here to support and help you, so please don't let it bottle up inside you just let it out please.'' Becky looked at her with her red eyes and just let it out crying sobbing uncontrollably, she felt Charlotte hugged her and she just crumbled down. They stay like that may be for thirty minutes, until becky recomposed herself she need to tell freen what happened she need to fly to London to see her mom and for the funeral of her dad.