Episode 5

3rd P.O.V.

We're back for another episode of Waifu Interviewer, were we see Y/n as the new star host of the show replacing Kakyoin from the stand.

Y/n: Welcome back, everyone! To another episode of Waifu Interviewer! I'm your new star host, Y/n L/n at your service!

Kakyoin is seen standing next to Daito looking frustrated.

Kakyoin: The hell is this?!? Why is Y/n taking my spot as the show host!

Daito: Look, there been recent reports that the viewers prefer Y/n over you and I had to respond to the viewers request.

Kakyoin: But the title of the show has my name on it for crying out loud!

Daito: Yes but now is called Waifu Interviewer.

Kakyoin: What!? When did that happen!?

Daito: When you were trap in that poke ball, Y/n caught you in.

Y/n called over Daito.

Y/n: Daito, who are guest for today?

Daito: Your guest for today is.....

On the opposite side of table stand before Y/n or better yet sits in front of him with that iconic smiles of hers and wearing her favorite"Sugoi Dekai" shirt.

Uzaki: I'm Uzaki Chan~!

Y/n: Nice to meet you, Uzaki Chan!

Uzaki: Nice to meet you too, senpai~!

Y/n: Hey Asolfo look like you're not the only one who's short but big in some way.

Astolfo: I can see and are you thinking what I'm thinking~

Y/n: Wait Astolfo, we first have to ask Uzaki for her consent.

Astolfo: I understand master~

Kakyoin: Yeah no, I don't do "Chan".

Kakyoin grab Daito by collar of his shirt.

Kakyoin: The hell Dai!?

Daito: Oh my god, dude she's the biggest thing in anime right now. And Y/n requested her specifically because he's a huge fan of her.

Y/n: Correct! Well until Marin from My Dress up Darling came along then she became my favorite forever Otaku waifu.

Kakyoin looks back at Uzaki chan.

Kakyoin: Well... lot's of her are.

Uzaki looks at her chest on what Kakyoin is looking at.

Uzaki: Are you staring at my chest?

Y/n: Kakyoin is because he's a pervert especially to milf but me, Uzaki Chan. I'm staring at your face because I can't stop smiling on how cute you are.