Episode 12

3rd P.O.V.

Welcome back, everyone! We're back for another episode of Waifu Interviewer!

We open up with Daito hiding outside with Kakyoin and Daki as Daito narrates while looking through the glass window.

Daito: Tiddies. Feet. Thighs. Ass. Long ago the four fetishes lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.

Inside the building, we see Y/n sitting down as we are presented of our new waifu guest from the Avatar: The Last Airbender series... Princess Azula.

Azula: Greetings, you and your audience are all soon to be subjects to my glorious new Fire Nation

Y/n: Ok... but why are you nearly naked? Which I don't mind the view from over here~

Azula was seen wearing a bikini as she turns around to look at Y/n with annoyed expression.

Azula: It's a bikini, you fool. And it makes me feel powerful, all part of my master plan to conquer the world.

Y/n: How? And why?

Azula: Because as my armies march across this world and enslave the men of the land. One look at my flaming hot bod shall enslave them in their very dreams and nightmares of pleasures.

Azula spanks her ass in front of Y/n seeing it jiggle a bit to prove a point before continuing her speech.

Azula: They shall be subjugated and dominated by me, SERVING me even as they sleep.

Y/n gave a confuse expression.

Y/n: *thought* Huh?! Is Azula this egotistical! Doesn't she know there hotter women than her! Some of them are even older than her and yet they remain the top spot of waifus!

Azula continues speech.

Azula: I also had a volleyball match before the interview. I crushed their spirits and made them lick the sweat from my crevices.

She said pointing her boobs.

Y/n: W-Wait you made them lick between your breast!? *thought* Lucky bastards!

Azula: Hah, you were off your rhythm. Yes! I am commanding this interview as I shall soon command the entirety of the fire nation.

Y/n: You are... very intense.

Azula: Yes I am, as intense as the white-hot flame of the hottest fire.

Y/n: Ok then... if you're going to rule the fire nation, how do you intend to rule?

Azula: With a hot molten iron fist! A fist so hot and powerful that it crushes the weak chucks of the world such as yourself into the molten lube that will aid in my pleasure!

Y/n: So... are you saying you want me to lube you up? Because I don't mind at all!

Azula realized what she said sounded sexual as she got embarrassed.

Azula: U-Uh no! That not what I meant!

Y/n: Are you sure? It sounds like you're sexually frustrated. It could explain the massive intensity going through your body~

Azula blushes when she heard that before regaining her composure.

Azula: E-Uh... Silence before you superior! I am the great Azula! You are nothing but a parasite in my magnificent royal aspects.

Y/n: I'm a parasite on your royal ass? Hmm, I like the sound that~

Azula blushes even harder by how Y/n can mock her like that even after she explained her whole plan to him.

Azula: You... You...! You!

Azula set the whole building on fire making Y/n realize he gone too far.

Y/n: Uh oh.

Azula start manacling walking towards him as Y/n backs away in fear.

Y/n: Yamete Azula-San! Yamete!

Azula: *Menacing laughter*

While Y/n deals with the wrath of princess Azula. Daito, Kakyoin, and Daki can do nothing but watch as Daito looks back at the audience.

Daito: And this is why I stay out of politics.

Cue the audience laughing in the background.

Daki: Is Y/n going to be ok!?

Kakyoin: Better him than me, I say.

Kakyoin was suddenly shot in the back of the head by Aqua.

Aqua: Silence non believer!

Daito: Don't worry Daki. Y/n will be fine! This is him we're talking about here.

Daki: If you say so...

We later see Azula face down on the floor, NAKED I say. As she has a satisfying expression on her face with Y/n putting his clothes back on.

Y/n: Will that suffice my princess~

Azula: Yes, daddy~

Y/n: I told you had so much tension in your body. You just needed some relief~

Azula: Oh yes, daddy~ And thank you for relieving me from that stress~

Y/n get done dressing up as got up from the floor and hug Y/n from the back, caressing his body.

Azula: Will I see you again~?

Y/n: You're welcome to join my harem.

Azula: Can I?

Y/n: Absolutely! But keep in mind to play nice with the others or else, I'll have no choice but to...

Y/n turn around and grab Azula chin to make her look at him in the face.

Y/n: Punish you~

Azula just smile lustfully as she wraps her arms around Y/n neck.

Azula: Please do~ *giggle*

They share a lustful kiss as both try to dominate the other until Y/n took control. The kiss lasted about a minute before separating with a string of saliva connecting them before breaking.

Y/n: Now get dress so I can go take you to meet the others~

Azula: Ok, master~

Y/n slaps Azula ass making her moan.

Azula: *moan* How naughty of you~

Azula let go of Y/n as she start getting dress while at the same time giving Y/n a show as she put on her clothes one at a time.

Y/n: Things just keep getting better and better, everyday for me. I wonder who's are next guest going to be?