Episode 14

3rd P.O.V.

Welcome back, everyone! We're back for another episode of Waifu Interviewer!

The scene opens up with Kakyoin sighing in relaxation as he falls back on two soft giant melons. As we zoom out to see Kakyoin laying on top of Mt. Lady breast as she in her giant form.

Kakyoin: Ah~ What a beautiful day. Just me, my 10 foot tell waifu. But more importantly... NO, Y/N OR ASTOLFO IN SIGHT TO RUIN MY DAY BY COCKBLOCKING ME!!!

He said as he bounces off Mt. Lady breast before falling back down on them.

Kaykoin: Now if you'll excuse me, baby want's some sugar. Mt. Lady start leaning in to kiss Kakyoin as we zoom in to Kakyoin face.

In the real world...

It turns out to be all a dream as we come back to the real world where's everyone is looking at Kakyoin confused. Kakyoin can be seen surrounded by blue flames.

Daki: Doesn't he realized he's on fire.

Y/n: His dream must be so great if flames from Azula is not enough to wake him up. Sorry Azula I guess your idea didn't work.

Azula: Damn it! How can someone pathetic like him cannot feel the flames of my fury!

Azula huff blue flames from her mouth in frustration as Y/n rub her back to calm her down.

Y/n: There, there, Azula.

Daito: Anyway... I going to put out the flames before this whole building is engulf in flames. *snap*

The flames were extinguished and the whole building build a new.

Y/n: Ok then, Daito who's are next guest for the show!

Daito: Well, you want a My Hero Academia waifu, and we certainly got one. It's uh... Toga! Welcome to the show Toga! * Nervous chuckle* Please don't murder me.

Daito hides behind one of the couches as we heard giggles coming from Toga.

Toga: *giggle* I'm so happy to be here! I love you both

Toga: *giggle* I'm so happy to be here! I love you both... to DEATH!

Daito continues to hide in fear.

Daito: I don't get paid enough for this shi- I mean! Glad to have you!

Y/n: Same here, Toga! Is so amazing to see you in person! You have no idea how long I wanted to meet you!

Toga: *giggle* You really know how to make a fan feel welcome Y/n~

Y/n: I'm glad because the day you appeared on the show. I immediately fell in love with your character and personality.

Toga: Same here! I became a big fan of your show when you appeared in the first episode of Waifu Interview. I immediately fell in love with you specifically Y/n~