Special Episode

Shoutout to SonicKev1101  for inspiration of this chapter. Go check out his book!

3rd P.O.V.

Hello everyone! Welcome back to Waifu Interview! Today is a special chapter event for Y/n and his harem along with his coworkers of the show as they take a trip to the beach. For some fresh and relaxation~!

Y/n and everyone else can seen relaxing, playing in the ocean, playing in the sand, or playing volleyball as they enjoy the scenery of the beach.

Y/n: This is the life~

Daki: You said it, Y/n~

Daito: We definitely needed this vacation especially since...

Kakyoin: Ah! Someone help me!

Daito: Because of that.

Kakyoin can be seen being buried alive in the sand by Y/n's harem after loosing the volleyball game.

Y/n: Girls, what are you doing?

Melony: We're burying Kakyoin in the sand because he lost the game.

Y/n: Ok... but why? What would Kakyoin get if he won.

Lucoa: He wanted to take a picture of our boobs.

Y/n: .......

Y/n look back at Kakyoin who was sweating in fear as he was caught.

Y/n: Make sure to add crabs near his face.

Asuka: You got it!

Kakyoin: No, wait! Anything but that!

Y/n walk away as the girls proceeded what they were doing. He makes his way toward Daito and Daki who still relaxing on the beach chairs.

Y/n: I'll be back, I'm going to get something to drink from the hotel beach bar. Do you two want anything?

Daito: Nope, I'm good.

Daki: I could go for a beach cocktail!

Y/n: You got it, Daki! I'll be back.

Y/n walks away from them as he makes his way towards the hotel beach bar.

Daki: Should we tell him that there two new guest here at this beach.

Daito: Nah, it's better if he meets them without knowing. Hell! I haven't told those two ladies, why they're here in the first place except an all week paid vacation.

Daki: Do we have the budget for that?

Daito: Hahaha! Of course! Ever since Y/n became the star of the show our budget skyrocketed through the roof! Why do you think we were able afford this trip with this many people with us.

Daki: Huh, that amazing to hear.

Kakyoin started screaming in pain as the crabs started pinching his face.

Kakyoin: Ow, ow, ow!!! Daito! Daki! HELP ME FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

Meanwhile...

The two special guest that arrive at beach thanks to Daito paying the all week vacation for them are seen wearing their bikinis and enjoying their cocktail drinks.