Love...I'm Caught up

This is a story of a girl who is in love and simply got…caught up.

Kris was a sweet girl; she was 16 and a sophomore in high school. Until this year she wasn’t even interested in a relationship. But all that changed when she met a “good boy” named Marcus. Marcus was 17, smart, he had all A’s, played basketball, football, and baseball, and he was a junior in a school a couple cities over from Kris. Kris and Marcus had been dating for a little over 5 months when Kris met Rashad. Rashad was the perfect specimen of a man. He was 6’1, had smooth, velvety chocolate skin, a goatee and luscious lips that were just made for kissing. He was 22 and way out of Kris’s league if you asked some people. But there was just something that drew Kris and Rashad together; they had true love for each other.

Hope y’all enjoy the story J please tell me so I can either stop now or continue on. And please vote and comment!!!

Please excuse any mistakes. This is my first book so I hope you like it...

Chapter 1

Today was Kris and Marcus’s one month anniversary and he decided to take her shopping. Marcus picked her up at her house and was going to take her to the mall.

“So baby which mall are we going to?” asked Kris

“The big one on Westerman” replied Marcus

“Ooouuhh I love that one! They got my favorite store… Victoria’s Secret” Kris exclaimed

“So you trying to get into something?” Marcus asked with a raised eyebrow

“No, I’m trying to buy myself something nice”

“Okay let’s get two things right: first off, I’m buying everything and second of all, you and that pussy belong to me” Marcus said, gradually placing his right hand on Kris’s thigh.

“Oh you got the first part right but I don’t know about the second”

“So you trynna play Big Daddy like I don’t put it down” he said in a husky voice sliding his hand farther between Kris’s legs

“I never said that, I just said that you don’t own me or my goods”

“Mmmhmm”

“Boy you better mmhmm and keep your hands off my pussy and on the steering wheel” Kris said with serious tone but then laughed at the end

After that Kris turned on the radio and listened to it until she ended up dozing off. About 45 minutes later Marcus shook Kris to wake her up and tell her that they had arrived at the mall.

“Damn ma you was over there snoring and shit”

“Shut up! I was not snoring”

“If you say so” Marcus said stepping out the car

When he got out he went over to Kris’s side to open the door for her.