chapter 2

Excuse any errors made, I started editing and didn’t finish. And don’t forget to vote and comment!!

Chapter 2

After spending almost the whole day in the mall Marcus’s trunk and backseat were full of bags. But it was all worth it if he got to see Kris happy and plus money was no issue since Marcus had a job and his father was the king of the streets when it came to drugs.

“Thank you so much for taking me shopping baby” Kris told Marcus as she was still smiling from the amazing day she had with him.

“You welcome and that’s just the beginning” Marcus said with a little smirk on his face.

“What are you talking about?”

“You’ll see…”

“Fine then I guess I can wait”

Since Kris had nothing else to talk about with Marcus and her phone had died earlier she decided to cut on the radio and just like before that put her straight to sleep.

About 30 minutes after she fell asleep Marcus was waking her up.

“I wasn’t even sleep” she mumbled as he gently shook her arm trying to tell her to wake up.

“So you mean to tell me that you just happen to be over there with your eyes shut making fake snoring noises”

“Mmmhmm” she said just now starting to open her eyes and once she did she realized that she wasn’t at her house. “Where are we Marcus?”

“At my brother’s house”

“What are we doing here” she said still confused about what was going on.

“This is my surprise”

“Oh…okay” she said just trying to go with the flow and figure out how this could be a surprise.

“Come on let’s go inside” Marcus said interrupting her thoughts.

So they both got out of Marcus’s Audi and Kris followed him since she didn’t really know where to go. After they got inside Marcus led her to the living room and cut on the lights and told her he’d be right back.

Kris thought to herself that this was a pretty nice house for a man to be living in. Everything was neat, organized, and clean; he even had family pictures hanging on the wall. When she was done rating the place Marcus popped back up from a back room and grabbed her hand leading her to the kitchen.

Everything was so nice! There were candles all around, and two plates set up with a full course meal layed out on the table.

Finally everything clicked. “So this is why you didn’t want to eat in the food court?” Kris asked as she took in the breathtaking scene.

“Yeah, I didn’t want to ruin our appetites…I hope you like it” Marcus said with his eyes pointed down at the floor.

“Yes baby I love it! It’s the nicest, sweetest, most beautiful thing anyone has ever done for me!” Kris was just so overwhelmed with emotions she ran and gave Marcus a hug and kissed him so passionately that they almost forgot about dinner. After they finished up kissing Marcus pulled out Kris’s chair and they started to chow down on their perfectly prepared meal.

They had finished up eating and were now laying on the couch watching TV. Marcus started planting soft kisses on Kris’s neck and she was letting out soft moans with each one then he grabbed one of Kris’s legs and threw it over him to where she was straddling him. The kisses continued and started to make their way down then he brought it back up by grabbing Kris’s chin and kissing her full pink lips deeply. She opened her mouth a little to let his tongue in and then they went at it! Kris tried her best to lead the kiss but Marcus wasn’t going to let that happen; they were wrestling each other’s tongues when Marcus grabbed one of Kris’s ass cheeks and started squeezing it, keeping with the motion of his tongue, that’s when Kris felt his other hand slide up her back to undo the clasp of her bra and that’s when she pulled back from the kiss.