𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝, your usual small town located in the heart of Pennsylvania. But this small town is not like other typical small towns. No, this town is built up by secrets and lies.

Some may say it all started when Alison DiLaurentis, 'the queen bee' of Rosewood united a group of five girls, all with different strengths and weaknesses. The intelligent Spencer Hastings, the admiring Hanna Marin, the compassionate Aria Montgomery, the loyal Emily Fields and the resolute Lilah Moore.

These are the girls that ruled rosewood in their prime, with the secretive, vindictive and the manipulative blonde as their leader.

The six girls were completely inseparable, treating each other as sisters rather than best friends.
Telling each other each and every of their white lies,
or so they thought.

Alison DiLaurentis, had them all wrapped around her little finger. Sometimes treating them as living dolls, rather than friends. But they were all under her spell, the spell that made them all feel so special. She had them all hooked,
all except Lilah.
Who was the only one dearing to stand up to the she-devil. But Alison didn't dislike her any less for that, it only made Lilah go to the top of her list.
Becoming her favorite.
Alison admired Lilah's fearless personality, though she would never admit it out loud.
She was far to proud, and far to secretive.
Had it been any of the other girls standing up against her, they would live to regret it. But with Lilah it was the opposite, Alison felt impressed, perhaps even proud.

Being Alison's favorite meant that, Lilah was the liar that knew the most of Alison's many secrets. The only one the blonde actually could trust.
But when she found out Lilah was keeping a bigger secret from her...

The secret being that Lilah was seeing her older brother, Jason behind her back.
She was absolutely furious.
Threatening to release the secret at any time.

It was fascinating, how Alison seemed to know everyone's secrets, but none actually truly knew any of hers. Yes, Lilah knew some. But not the ones that mattered the most. The ones that caught up to her, and lead to her disappearance.

Leaving the group of girls she had gathered,
to clean up the mess she had once made. And to solve the mystery of what had happened to their beloved friend.

A person was terrorizing Alison, a person that threatened her with death and threatened to release her dark secrets.

And now a year later, the group of five girls received their first text.

From none other than the person that was in fault for their best friend's disappearance.
A devil who knew their deepest and darkest secrets as well.

If they only knew the dance of twisted games, betrayal and lies they were being thrown into...

𐬻𐬽𐬺ꔘ𐬺𐬼𐬻
|𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓|
𐬻𐬽𐬺ꔘ𐬺𐬼𐬻

𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗜 𝗥𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗔𝗦
— 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞

𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗜 𝗥𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗔𝗦 — 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞